Less than 200 for Rotherham | Page 2 | Vital Football

Less than 200 for Rotherham

Only 165 tickets now left showing on Eventbrite!

3 in the library and the rest in the South Park end! Everywhere else is showing as sold out!

So much better when the away side fills the Stacey West, well done to the Rotherham support. Should be a great night-time atmosphere particularly if, and it's quite a big if, we score first. Here's hoping.

A pain in the arse for exiles, having a night game on a Friday; kick-off looks out of the question. Nevertheless, a full LNER and 3 points to the unfancied younger, less experienced and shorter team, please.

Last edited:
So much better when the away side fills the Stacey West, well done to the Rotherham support. Should be a great night-time atmosphere particularly if, and it's quite a big if, we score first. Here's hoping.

A pain in the arse for exiles, having a night game on a Friday; kick-off looks out of the question. Nevertheless, a full LNER and 3 points to the unfancied younger, less experienced and shorter team, please.

This exile is utilising TOIL and Flexi time to get to this game.

Only 112 left showing on Eventbrite now so pretty close to a sellout as they have been selling all the way along the South Park apart from the very last block for the JIC.

Well there are just 82 tickets left now and all in the South Park. So I guess we might squeak a sellout or we are going to be pretty damn close!

"There's about 30 of us got tickets in the home end. It's gonna be like Notts County all over again!
The murder van lads are we, are we
The murder van lads are we 😀💪"

Could be an interesting night somewhere in the ground.

If they have a non Lincoln postcode and will have bought them online I'm sure the club wont let them in.

"There's about 30 of us got tickets in the home end. It's gonna be like Notts County all over again!

It’ll be an interesting night in his head, because that’s the only place that is happening.

Well if I see any near me in the Selenity, I'll be chucking some of my werthers originals at them ! My mate said he might even whack one with his battery powered heated seat cushion as well if things got a bit tasty!

Their song sounds a bit seven dwarfs-y...this could all turn out to be pretty hysterical!

There were loads of Ipswich fans in the home areas when we played them. They were no problem at all, some even shook our hands when they left, with tails between their legs. Another 5-3 Imps victory would be very satisfactory.

There were loads of Ipswich fans in the home areas when we played them. They were no problem at all, some even shook our hands when they left, with tails between their legs. Another 5-3 Imps victory would be very satisfactory.
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Which is how it should be. I'm sure many people have been in home ends at some point, and if you don't take the p*** then you would hope people would respect that. Home fans trying to get people thrown out for doing nothing threatening should take a look at themselves.

If they have a non Lincoln postcode and will have bought them online I'm sure the club wont let them in.
Same answer as Merthyr- my postcode is CH as is Tranmere, didnt stop me getting in the right side of the SW last season.