Leicester v NUFC | Vital Football

Leicester v NUFC

The fact that Atsu makes the starting line up is a perfect summary of what Ashley has achieved in 13 yrs.

I would say that for most of the starting line up, only Schar has sone credibility as a footballer, maybe Dubravka too. The rest wouldn't have made KK's or SBR's reserve team.

Stupid useless fucks Bruce is absolute dogshite and 40 mill for Joelinton :rofl::rofl:Sports Direct United are going down again. Won't be any rescuing this pile of shite with any signings in January. Well done Mike your football blueprint is the best

Even Souness thinks Lascelles is shit. I notice his fans don’t comment about him much these days. Utter wank.

Great tackle by Hayden too. The type of tackle we were taught to make as juniors. Soft as shite these days.

There's only two people thought that bent nose was a good fit for the toon but unfortunately they are the two lunatics running the club.

I'm not too worried second half after Bruce's half time team talk. He might take Dubravka off and put Shelvey on as rush goalkeeper even though he isn't in the squad just like he forgot to name a midfielder on the bench against Arsenal.