Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur.

Thing is you could predict how Leicseter would score with Vardy's pace. Ok he took it very well but a bit of caution early on perhaps ?

NRD
U r right. Thats why i said why we had no shape at all. We seemed to lose the know how on when to press and they just pass thru us at will bcoz our midfield was all over the place

I cannot understand why he picks Sissoko every game over Son Lamela sounded great lets hope he makes a full recovery ASAP

Eriksen- I don't know what's wrong but he's just not been the same lately.

Dier - He's been average at best, usually poor, for a while now.

Kane - So reluctant to pass that he's ruining opportunities for other players.

Dembele - Seems more interested in showing his talent for turning away from tackles than actually being productive with the ball.

Sissoko - Sad to say, just a chronic lack of fundamentals.

Dele - Suffering from a lack of form and a lack of decent delivery. He thrived on arriving late on good crosses and he's just had no delivery this season.

This result is a reflection on what we are now, with our depleted injured and partly incompetent squad.

The fight for top 6 begins, not top 4.

So happy for Erik Lamela on his return. What a breath of fresh air.

Without Kane we are useless.

Back where we belong as laughing stocks. We just don't have the talent to compete at this level. Shows how poor the European teams are in the CL. I think the spurs players have a website in the Dark Web where they take bids to lose games in order to bring their pay up to top level players in other clubs. Or they just could be rubbish and been getting away with it for years. Only Vertonghen looked class. The rest were just headless chickens. Anyone still think Aurier and Rose are better than Tripps and Davies?

Dele needs an accomplice. Thats why if Eriksen is off, Dele is off. He is not a great ball player like Hazard or Messi, he has great timing and football brain to find space but someone must find him.

raphaellau - 28/11/2017 21:46

So frustrated that i cant go back to sleep.

Only positive; I wasn't at the game.

Good night all.

If someone wants to do a post match summary for me to put up as an article tomorrow morning, I'd welcome it..!!!

We've missed Lamela, someone with vision in the final third. Hope he can truly regain fitness.

Sad to see Dembele looking so poor, he was always so key to how we played.

All goes back to us ******* up AGAIN in the transfer window.

If Dembele is screwed why did we not get a replacement?

Why was another AM not brought in?

Why no pace?

Lorrente is a waster

So that’s Sissoko/GNK/Lorrente that are a waste of a squad place as not good enough or don’t play.

raphaellau - 28/11/2017 21:44

Dier is so over rated that he has higher value than Bitcoin

Bitcoin is soaring, F**K knows why!! Which is what I think the question your asking as to why he's rated so highly?

He's been dreadful for weeks now, he wants away.

Spursex - 28/11/2017 21:59

raphaellau - 28/11/2017 21:44

Dier is so over rated that he has higher value than Bitcoin

Bitcoin is soaring, F**K knows why!! Which is what I think the question your asking as to why he's rated so highly?

He's been dreadful for weeks now, he wants away.

And how do we all know this....

Since we beat Liverpiss,we have nosedived,1point from 4 games really is relegation form. Not saying we will be relegated but it's a shocking run of form from a team that has been in the title race for the last two seasons.Looks like Normal service has resumed as far as the league goes. So disappointing. :49: