Leicester 0 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leicester 0 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate

Martin Samuel's arguments made sense - given the metrics that the internet now provides to the media they are following the money and it is all about the advertising and clicks. Interesting to hear that the City press team are aware how quickly our news drops down the sports webpage - this happens on the BBC regularly.......and they are not sponsored and don't have ads so how would they explain that?

The guy from the Daily & Sunday Express - well his 'explanation' was laughable. City's success and standard of football is not featured on their back pages because it's 'boring' and 'what's expected'. WTF? :039: :039:

No. It's far more interesting to discuss Carlton Pogba's latest haircut.

Still. Quite happy to fly under the media radar if we keep winning and breaking records.

However I am pretty sure that the owners will be less than amused and there is more than a bit of me that thinks there is some attitude in newsrooms which smacks of bias against the 'dirty oil rich' club and their Arabic owners.

We have to win more Titles on a regular basis, so that the generation growing up can go to School and brag about which team is best, at least we are now playing on a level playing field in terms of ability, but there will be the Rag bias for sometime to come.

'Interesting to hear that the City press team are aware how quickly our news drops down the sports webpage - this happens on the BBC regularly.......and they are not sponsored and don't have ads so how would they explain that?'

The only thing I can think of is that clicks on their web pages will be generated by United etc. news, and, if not, budgets will be cut, and used elsewhere?
The BBC has had freezes on the licence fee, and stories in the media on salaries paid, so their budget is finite? :048: