Legal smokes | Vital Football

Legal smokes

ManxMag

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone tried any of the latest ones? I bought one called dutchy and it's seriously mental. Approximately 1000 as strong as the stuff they used to sell in the students' union. If you try it, go easy gents.

I've not tried any of them, but I'm nearly sure that people are mixing them with real weed.

Might have a look for the one you mention though.

if you want a smoke thats fine,just grow your own in the soil and avoid the hydroponic stuff.
nice and smooth does it.

As a bit old school compared to some,but when it comes to a good draw on some green I'm a good judge as to how it was cultivated.
plant your own if possible be it seed or cuttings,
then you know what yas smoking or eating is ya very own,plus ya dont have to associate with pretend gangsters.

Have tried it and won't do it again. That stuff taps into receptors in your brain instantly and you are then utterly mullered for about half an hour. I laced one (like a twat) and was tripping balls for 30 minutes - fucking vision went completely and was shifting from one weird view to another. Had to play candy crush just to focus my brain back on feeling I was going to chill out eventually. That was after spending ten minutes (I know because I must have checked the time a thousand times) wondering if I would still be feeling like this the next morning. Weird thing is that it's just like being INSANELY stoned but without the munchies afterwards. Also constantly thought about what the hell was in it and that no matter how stoned it gets you, it's just not natural and actually tastes like shit so it was never going to win me over. Ridiculous it's legal, no matter how complicated the legislation is- could do terrible harm to young or fragile minds. Definitely not for the faint hearted - or just put a lot less in of course.

I dont smoke much nowadays,over the years iv'e had the pollen and the Red Leb gear.
lived in Holland had the skunk and super skunk.
not worth it chaps, i seldom bother now as the entire process revolves around wannabe gangsters.
found my solace in a local product called Ringtons Tea.
http://www.ringtons.co.uk/

Last proper smoke I had was in the dam of all places 5 year ago. Was absolutely monged and woke up about 7 hours later. And the next day I was laughing out loud like a maniac in the bulldog for about a hour! Nowt they haven't seen before though. Just stood in the queue in Burger King like a zombie

been 5 yr since i last had a toke, was ok until all that hybrid shit came out. I mean one spliff and your day is fucked as you cant be arse to get anything done.

West Denton green!!!

REGULARRRRRRRRRRRR

carlosvendetta - 4/7/2013 21:21

Have tried it and won't do it again. That stuff taps into receptors in your brain instantly and you are then utterly mullered for about half an hour. I laced one (like a twat) and was tripping balls for 30 minutes - fucking vision went completely and was shifting from one weird view to another. Had to play candy crush just to focus my brain back on feeling I was going to chill out eventually. That was after spending ten minutes (I know because I must have checked the time a thousand times) wondering if I would still be feeling like this the next morning. Weird thing is that it's just like being INSANELY stoned but without the munchies afterwards. Also constantly thought about what the hell was in it and that no matter how stoned it gets you, it's just not natural and actually tastes like shit so it was never going to win me over. Ridiculous it's legal, no matter how complicated the legislation is- could do terrible harm to young or fragile minds. Definitely not for the faint hearted - or just put a lot less in of course.[/QUOT

That's quite close to what I would have typed had I not been too mullered. I am now smoking half a single skinner at a time as weak as I can roll it.

claud_ballz - 4/7/2013 21:42

been 5 yr since i last had a toke, was ok until all that hybrid shit came out. I mean one spliff and your day is fucked as you cant be arse to get anything done.

West Denton green!!!

REGULARRRRRRRRRRRR

feck Ron remember that shit i brought way back to the ground.was like watching that subbuteo shit lol.

LOL blanked out 50,000 people it was like it was just you and me sitting in the ground, well clemmed.

Over the last thirty odd years I've tried just about every drug I can think of.

They can keep all of them, except weed, as I don't find them to be that much fun any more.

When I can I grow my own, in soil, under lights. I'm like Berb in that I can't be arsed with the pricks who are involved in it's cultivation and supply. It's also expensive, and I don't trust the quality. For the price they are charging that has to be a prerequisite.

Legalising weed makes sense on just about every level. The benefits of legalisation far outweigh any negative aspects. Until such time as we have a proper discussion on the subject this country will waste fortunes on the criminalising of drugs. In any times it would be an outrage, in austere times such as we live in now it verges on insanity.

had some scones at a do a few month ago.apart from them being green they were sumptuous and the day went very well.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/72802/police-alert-over-legal-high-as-drug-addled-teen-attacks-baby