Legal Highs | Vital Football

Legal Highs

CM

Vital Champions League
Anyone ever try any of this stuff ? There is a shop opening in the next town to me and the locals are not a bit happy .

http://www.ukskunkworks.co.uk/viewProducts/340/Ethnobotanicals-Ethnobotanicals/

Legal highs.......thought you were talking about a trip to SJP, CM mate....the pies are to die for

Ha Ha Ha SJP , gonna have a legal downer Sat evening , we have City at home and I reckon they will batter us , Carlton Cole up front on his own against that defence , laughable really mate .

CM yes, I tried "Duchy". Look on the "herbal incense" tab. If you do try these be very, very careful and put in minsicule amounts at first. I rolled my first and was absoutely battered for about three hours. I couldn't speak, I couldn't remember the words for every day stuff and I was paranoid as fuck - after one single skinner. The feeling is just like being as stoned as a bastard but I found that it was actually far too strong and I threw away about £25's worth because I was too worred about what was actually in the stuff. I am pretty sure it's not naturally grown though.

Scary stuff Manx - think I'll stick with just having too much to drink - boring I know.
CM, I reckon you may be blowing bubbles against Citee - so far they have not always turned up away from home. Cardiff did them thanks to a hard working performance and a bit of luck - which is what we will need when we play them in the Cup.

Surprised those places are still going, the engineered weed they used to sell was rated by X's.. 1 being the weakest. I tried the XXXX once, had the guts of a three skinner. Stupidly decided to order a takeaway before it hit.

About 20 minutes later the driver called looking for directions at which point i suspected he was an undercover cop and did everything possible to throw him off the trail of finding the house and kept hanging up on him. Paranoia isn't the word... horrible stuff.

I thought the stuff they sold was just worthless concoctions that did nothing !!!!!!!! After hearing those two horror stories I think I will stick to my ale on match days !

Watch a documentary about these the other day; it's crazy how they get past all the regulations. Essentially each time one is banned, the manufacturers just alter one ingredient slightly to get it back in the shops - or more likely on the websites. Given the state of some of the lads on the show - bunch of Smoggies if I remember right - i'm not going near the stuff.

Nah, keep it all fellas. I got a legal high in the summer on my first trip up to west coast of scotchlands. Leaving Fort William early evening, down onto A82 and driving up past Glencoe - sunset, a fantastic panorama of scotch mountains all around. I just stopped and took it all in. Just one of those moments where you just like back and look up.

taffontyne - 17/10/2013 17:55

Nah, keep it all fellas. I got a legal high in the summer on my first trip up to west coast of scotchlands. Leaving Fort William early evening, down onto A82 and driving up past Glencoe - sunset, a fantastic panorama of scotch mountains all around. I just stopped and took it all in. Just one of those moments where you just like back and look up.
The house next to the small bridge at Glencoe is where Jimmy Saville used to live. You went at the right time Taff!