Leeds Utd | Vital Football

Leeds Utd

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
Just announced a twenty odd million pound loss for last season despite having huge crowds and a massive income from televised games and merchandise sales.
Words fail me when you think of the torrid recent past this club have had.
They don't seem to learn do they?
They also think they have a divine right to be in the Greed League too, which they don't. Being a big city and having a huge supporter base doesn't qualify you for that.
I hope this virus break is biting hard on the finance they haven't got which is obviously gambling on over inflated wages taking them to the Sky money pot of the Greed League.

We're in no position to be judging another club's finances when we'll be posting similar losses for this financial year, if not worse. To be honest, the longer this goes on, the more surprised I'll be that we even have a club to support at the end of it.

Just announced a twenty odd million pound loss for last season despite having huge crowds and a massive income from televised games and merchandise sales.
Words fail me when you think of the torrid recent past this club have had.
They don't seem to learn do they?
They also think they have a divine right to be in the Greed League too, which they don't. Being a big city and having a huge supporter base doesn't qualify you for that.
I hope this virus break is biting hard on the finance they haven't got which is obviously gambling on over inflated wages taking them to the Sky money pot of the Greed League.

They've also admitted that they'll have over £20m in bonuses to pay out if they get promoted

It's madness. On the bloody telly every other week while latics have to battle for red button scraps. 40 odd quid a ticket as well.

Glad we've given them 2 defeats in out last 2 visits. Unbeaten in at least 4 I believe as well at Elland Road.

This could be the bubble about to burst for owners and players across the game.

Its quite worrying that we havent heard a beep from our owners, weve gone from the family club to something akin to North Korean silence.

Its quite worrying that we havent heard a beep from our owners, weve gone from the family club to something akin to North Korean silence.

Quote from Dave Whelan........"I am leaving Wigan Athletic Football Club in good hands" yeah right!

Its the little clubs that will fold be help for your Leeds Utds and your Boltons They won’t help us that’s for sure

Quote from Dave Whelan........"I am leaving Wigan Athletic Football Club in good hands" yeah right!
Whelan took us as far as he could.
Perhaps you would have preferred the alternative, you'd still be pissing on the wall of the stinking bogs on the popular side and getting soaked to the skin like that play off match against City probably in the National league by now.
At least the only time I get soaked in the South stand is when the wind blows in the wrong direction.
Have an happy Easter everybody I'm off for 50 laps of the garden then an early start on the pop.