Leeds United v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 27 Feb @ 5.30pm - Sky | Page 27 | Vital Football

Leeds United v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 27 Feb @ 5.30pm - Sky

Geeeetttttt in! Well if defence is your thing that 2nd half was a masterclass. Mings is so much better when he keeps it simple. Nakamba another standout. Ramsey probably his best game, did well. El Ghazi was full on today, good to see. Not a massive leap but a definite improvement on recent performances.

I wouldn’t drop anyone who’s played today. It’s a great away win at a tough place. This has been a problem this season, dropping players after good team displays.
As much as I've bigged him up, think Marv will be dropped against Sheff Utd. Luiz is more creative and a better option when we are the dominant team in my opinion. Great to have players that are suited to different game plans though. I think our defensive mid position is well covered this season.

What a terrific 3 pts and great performance. Snuffed out Leeds completely second half. Bit loose with the ball as the game wore on but other than that first class. All played their part but shout out for Targett and Marvelous. Konsa and Mings faultless, Anwar showing what he's capable of. Another clean sheet, another 3 points on the road... we're actually quite good this season and have some decent players in addition to Jack. Who'd have thought it eh?! :grinning:

What a terrific 3 pts and great performance. Snuffed out Leeds completely second half. Bit loose with the ball as the game wore on but other than that first class. All played their part but shout out for Targett and Marvelous. Konsa and Mings faultless, Anwar showing what he's capable of. Another clean sheet, another 3 points on the road... we're actually quite good this season and have some decent players in addition to Jack. Who'd have thought it eh?! :grinning:
Yes 66 agree, only worrying bit is Emi not taking goal kicks, and tablets during the game.

I thought the team performance was superb. It was a good away performance, where you get a goal and then say to the opposition you need to do something exceptional to beat us as we are not going to give a goal away!
Thought Nakamba was superb. Anwar worked had and is not afraid to shoot. I am hoping that Ollie gets a few goals soon, as his work rate is incredible.