Leeds Badge ! | Vital Football

Leeds Badge !

Woanz - 24/1/2018 18:58

Facist overtones?

I thought immediately that it was fascist.

Apparently 10000 people were consulted regarding what they wanted to see, and they came up with that.

Apollyon - 24/1/2018 19:00

Woanz - 24/1/2018 18:58

Facist overtones?

I thought immediately that it was fascist.

Apparently 10000 people were consulted regarding what they wanted to see, and they came up with that.

Yeah but were those 1,000 all fat bald old Leeds fans who think UKIP are all too warm fuzzy & inclusive? It’s a shit badge but if there was a film remake of 1984 you wouldn’t be shocked to see that as the symbol of big brother.

I know a load of Leeds fans (living in exile as I do) and, so far without exception, they all hate it as well.

In fact to quote my stepson, "WHAT THE fook IS THIS!? WHAT HAVE WE DONE? HAHAHA
fook me. That's horrible."

I just sit and snigger in my beer :D

It's like something out of Roy of the Rovers ,
Maybe they'll sign Roy Race in this window .
Absolutely dire ! :15:

"With a history stretching back over 800 years, you won’t be surprised to find out that Leeds has plenty of secrets up its sleeve…

From the invention of the mouse trap to sheep grazing on rooftops and museums that hold the world’s largest animal armour, Leeds has many stories to tell. And even if you’ve lived here all your life, you probably haven’t heard them all"

Maybe they should have a rethink and incorporate these symbols into their badge, not quite the same as Trees and a River though is it!

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2018/01/22/interactive-much-worth-todays-transfer-market/?AFF_ID=16561&dclid=CJD6u8ei8dgCFZEV0wodchYI0g

Saw this on LTLF .

I'm now worth 9 pence. :19:

Just had another go and it's 14p .
I reckon there's a few clubs sniffing round so pushing my value up .
I better phone my agent.

I saw this on a mates Facebook, had Jimmy savills head on it and thought was just a joke. It's horrible, like something off a kids TV show about football.

orbitalforest - 24/1/2018 20:52

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2018/01/22/interactive-much-worth-todays-transfer-market/?AFF_ID=16561&dclid=CJD6u8ei8dgCFZEV0wodchYI0g

Saw this on LTLF .

I'm now worth 9 pence. :19:

Just had another go and it's 14p .
I reckon there's a few clubs sniffing round so pushing my value up .
I better phone my agent.

2p

Fat fook