Lee Gregory | Vital Football

Lee Gregory

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Might as well have his own thread because, regardless of what Wilder says, his name's bound to crop up again before the deadline.

Millwall look like losing George Saville to Boro, and could target Leonard as a replacement, opening up a possible swap deal. And a perfectly predictable end to our striker search.

Where's that swap rumour come from Herby? I aint a fan of Gregory's when i've seen him play against us and he was pish poor at Rovrum on Sunday.UTCB

Good player, huge Blade (check out the tattoo on his calf) and criminally underrated by Utd supporters.

It would be a pity to lose Leonard but he'll be 5th/6th choice CM, possibly even lower when Coutts returns so may be up for a move esp if it's back to his native SE Lon.

This would be a twofold blow for us.

Below par striker signing and another 30+ year old.

Losing a very useful squad player and not only a midfielder, but RCB. We'd be back to only having 4/5 CBs.

Good player, huge Blade (check out the tattoo on his calf) and criminally underrated by Utd supporters.

It would be a pity to lose Leonard but he'll be 5th/6th choice CM, possibly even lower when Coutts returns so may be up for a move esp if it's back to his native SE Lon.
You're entitled to your views just like the rest of us are but as i said he's never impressed me when i've seen him play,That said if we did sign him he'd get my full backin just like all our players do.UTCB

You're entitled to your views just like the rest of us are but as i said he's never impressed me when i've seen him play,That said if we did sign him he'd get my full backin just like all our players do.UTCB

Whilst it would make sense, even though I've seen a few people speculating that Saville going to M'boro may result in Millwall trying to replace him with Leonard, nobody (apart from on here and S2) seems to be further linking it with a move for Gregory.

To be fair RC, I may be a little partisan having seen Gregory play regularly at Warminster a few years ago and have kept an eye on his progress ever since. He does have a fantastic partnership with Morrison and the Millwall supporters love him - I wonder whether he'd be as effective playing with Clarke (or Sharp or McG).

Where's that swap rumour come from Herby?

A random and unsourced post on S2. However, since in confirms how rubbish we are at everything, it must be taken as absolute fact and the toys thrown out the pram immediately.

If you google Gregory's name for the last day or two there isn't so much as a HITC article about him leaving. And if even the clickbaiters don't want a piece...

Might as well have his own thread because, regardless of what Wilder says, his name's bound to crop up again before the deadline.

Millwall look like losing George Saville to Boro, and could target Leonard as a replacement, opening up a possible swap deal. And a perfectly predictable end to our striker search.

No ta

And if CW says he isn't on his radar then that's good enough for me

Wilder's dreamed of Gregory ever since he took the job - even though he's always had Sharp. He can say what he wants, I'll take it with a huge pinch of salt.

That post on S2 is unsubstantiated but with the Bradshaw deal done and the Saville deal looking likely it would add up.

I know this is a long shot and not part of how everybody thinks we should think but perhaps Harris is trying to strengthen his squad and doesn't want to offload one of his main strikers I know it's out there but it might just be a possibilty

Wilder's dreamed of Gregory ever since he took the job - even though he's always had Sharp. He can say what he wants, I'll take it with a huge pinch of salt.

That post on S2 is unsubstantiated but with the Bradshaw deal done and the Saville deal looking likely it would add up.

Wasn't the post on S2 made by one of you aliases (Ricky/Herbert) Chronic? The content and style of writing is remarkably similar if not.