Lee Anderson | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lee Anderson

I don't get involved with politics for one I don't know enough about it and I can't be bothered to read up about it and two as quite a few have said they all talk crap and when one does say something I can agree with and says it as it is he gets pilloried from both sides. I couldn't vote for either the two main parties because one is led by a slimy little git and the other has the personality of a kerbstone and is backed up by a coven of witches who want the country full illegal immigrants.

Won't have to wait 50 years Babylon is falling now.
And even 50 years is absolutely no time at all. Yet to most people it's an eternity, not even worth thinking about.

How we're going to explain to our next generations how we burdened them with such a filthy, crumbling wreck of a country where they find themselves a minority in their own home I don't know.

The simple collective desire to bequeath to future generations a place at least no worse than you found it seems completely non existent - even at this urgent time. It's an alien concept to younger people especially. But unprecedented radical change - why not! Because how could things possibly be worse.....
The will to survive seems stronger on the continent. They won't take it as passively as we will. But at least we'll look 'tolerant'. And in the absence of all the things we used to pride ourselves on we have to adopt that as our new identity don't we - the tolerant multi cultural net zero wannabe leaders, or something.

In 50 years, there'll probably be a giant statue of Lord Khan in Trafalgar Square where one of the Queen should be, among all the rats and filth overwhelming the streets, against the constant din of the call to prayer so even closing your eyes offers no escape....

Sad day back in 63 when Conscription finished. Taught a young man discipline, pride in his appearance, duty to his country, to many a valuable trade and chance to serve overseas before the bollox kicked off in Northern Ireland. Downside was chance of getting killed in places like Borneo, Malaya, Korea, Cyprus and Aden. Upside was it taught young men to be self sufficient, comradeship and to look after themselves and there comrades in arms. All important qualities needed in life. Re introduction should definitely be a priority in the quest to improve the standards in this rapidly declining country.

And even 50 years is absolutely no time at all. Yet to most people it's an eternity, not even worth thinking about.

How we're going to explain to our next generations how we burdened them with such a filthy, crumbling wreck of a country where they find themselves a minority in their own home I don't know.

The simple collective desire to bequeath to future generations a place at least no worse than you found it seems completely non existent - even at this urgent time. It's an alien concept to younger people especially. But unprecedented radical change - why not! Because how could things possibly be worse.....
The will to survive seems stronger on the continent. They won't take it as passively as we will. But at least we'll look 'tolerant'. And in the absence of all the things we used to pride ourselves on we have to adopt that as our new identity don't we - the tolerant multi cultural net zero wannabe leaders, or something.

In 50 years, there'll probably be a giant statue of Lord Khan in Trafalgar Square where one of the Queen should be, among all the rats and filth overwhelming the streets, against the constant din of the call to prayer so even closing your eyes offers no escape....
It's terrifying.im glad,I thought it was only me that thought this way.there is not enough angst,smoke should be coming out of all our ears.

Sad day back in 63 when Conscription finished. Taught a young man discipline, pride in his appearance, duty to his country, to many a valuable trade and chance to serve overseas before the bollox kicked off in Northern Ireland. Downside was chance of getting killed in places like Borneo, Malaya, Korea, Cyprus and Aden. Upside was it taught young men to be self sufficient, comradeship and to look after themselves and there comrades in arms. All important qualities needed in life. Re introduction should definitely be a priority in the quest to improve the standards in this rapidly declining country.
If we removed all the ideological junk kids spend time being force fed at school/college - even a single term's worth of junk - that would create more than enough time to allow for a worthwhile period of national service.

I can imagine how uncomfortable this would be in the future though, based on the new demographics. After all, more 'British' Muslims have joined ISIS than the British Army. Maybe the likes of them would have to be exempt....

The problem that we've got in the UK today is that kids with little or no life skills and general knowledge are influencing and schooling their parents rather than the other way around, based almost entirely on what they see on social media and hear at school and Uni. People in their 30's to 50's who should know better and at least tell their kids to question everything they see and hear now just stare back blankly if you dare mention anything that's not in line with the mainstream media reports or what their offspring have told them. It's them that's the problem and their weak minded, anything for a quiet life attitude, there's still some hope for the kids.

A hell of a lot could be solved by decent parenting. Sadly decent parents are probably in a minority of under 10%. My definition of decent being refusing to outsource the development of their kid's values and core beliefs to school teachers and social media, along with the basic stuff like not letting them starve, etc. Even being aware of what the schools teach them would be a major improvement.

These are the sorts of people who will only offer any resistance when things truly start to impact them personally. When their kid comes home and wants to change gender. When they lose out on a job for being white. When a bunch of imported filth move onto their street and ruin it. And so on. Otherwise...... couldn't give a toss.

If time was spent teaching kids the basics, i.e Discipline, courtesy and respect both at home and school it would be a good start but so many distractions out in the big wide world these days that have negative influences on them. The massive drug problem is a massive problem in todays society. My answer to this modern day scourge would be a 9mm round in the back of all drug dealers heads and I wouldn,t think twice in pulling the trigger!