Leam Richardson | Vital Football

Leam Richardson

Not a shock . As the old cliche goes "It's a results-driven business"... and the results (and most performances) were generally poor. Seemed to improve a bit at first, them just got more and more negative. Similar to Matt Taylor, only worse. Will whoever comes in next be abe to motivate this bunch of players ? (We are likely to be stuck with some of the worst ones for another year). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Odd choices, bizarre timings, arrivals and departures badly handled, no plan, no strategy but as no one guards the guards the good ship Stewart sails serenely on with its motley crew of yes men.

Odd choices, bizarre timings, arrivals and departures badly handled, no plan, no strategy but as no one guards the guards the good ship Stewart sails serenely on with its motley crew of yes men.
deserved loads of stick. But not here. Acted. Then appointed a good one. That knows more about our club than most others. He was amazing last time. I think he will do the same this time.

deserved loads of stick. But not here. Acted. Then appointed a good one. That knows more about our club than most others. He was amazing last time. I think he will do the same this time.
I hope Mr Evans has mellowed quite a lot.

Not too much comparison last time he was here.
Loan players system has changed.
He can no longer loan a player then offload him after a month for a new version.

As far as motivation is concerned my motivation was providing for my family, a decent home in a decent area and a decent motor.

Near enough 90% of players it’s down to salary although there are exceptions if a player has played for a manager previously.