League Two | Vital Football

League Two

PerthImp

Vital Football Hero
Not that I’m a vindictive or hateful person in any way... but you just have to admire the current progress of the two clubs with the ‘best and most driven’ Chair persons in League Two, especially given the amount of investment they have/are pumping into their clubs to achieve their ‘rightful place’ in league football. I speak of course of Forest Grown Roots FC and Mansfailed Town FC. I know I shouldn’t but I just can’t help it 😂🤪🤣🥴🙈

Not that I’m a vindictive or hateful person in any way... but you just have to admire the current progress of the two clubs with the ‘best and most driven’ Chair persons in League Two, especially given the amount of investment they have/are pumping into their clubs to achieve their ‘rightful place’ in league football. I speak of course of Forest Grown Roots FC and Mansfailed Town FC. I know I shouldn’t but I just can’t help it 😂🤪🤣🥴🙈

Don't forget those mighty giants of League football, Grimsby!

Hadn't realised until this morning catching up with the D3D4 podcast that Mansfield were down to 21st. Only one going down, but in any other season they'd be two places and five points off the drop zone (without Macc's points deduction they be one place and three points clear).

Luckily for them, Stevenage look certain to be relegated (subject to Financial shenanigans elsewhere).

Don't forget those mighty giants of League football, Grimsby!
Holloway is the new Messiah don’t ya know? Inspiring the massed ranks to such gates of 4,800, that’s as many as they achieved in Tier 2 a couple of decades ago?
Fenty has already stepped aside so said Messiah can manage the finances as well as select and train the side .... what could possibly go wrong? 🤔

Holloway is the new Messiah don’t ya know? Inspiring the massed ranks to such gates of 4,800, that’s as many as they achieved in Tier 2 a couple of decades ago?
Fenty has already stepped aside so said Messiah can manage the finances as well as select and train the side .... what could possibly go wrong? 🤔
He's not the Messiah he was just an out of work dinosaur that happened to be having a weekend break in Cleethorpes when Mr Fenty spotted him wearing a 'I need a job' hat.

Hadn't realised until this morning catching up with the D3D4 podcast that Mansfield were down to 21st. Only one going down, but in any other season they'd be two places and five points off the drop zone (without Macc's points deduction they be one place and three points clear).

Luckily for them, Stevenage look certain to be relegated (subject to Financial shenanigans elsewhere).

Guess always a chance that Mr and Mrs Radford could pull the plug and get MTFC a nice bunch of minus points.

We can but live in hope.

Guess always a chance that Mr and Mrs Radford could pull the plug and get MTFC a nice bunch of minus points.

We can but live in hope.

I’d be more worried about where they’d resurface (maybe worried isn’t right word but you know what I mean hopefully).

Must admit I was fairly shocked to see Holloway at Grimsby, (maybe Fenty stepping aside has shed a little light on the reasons why he took the job), but I don't think he's as good as they think he is...

I don't think Mansfield would've gone down anyway, but they'll have been very nervous if it was two down.

Must be something in the water over there because first Chesterfield struggled with a big budget. The Notts, and now them albeit not quite as badly.

I don't think Mansfield would've gone down anyway, but they'll have been very nervous if it was two down.

Must be something in the water over there because first Chesterfield struggled with a big budget. The Notts, and now them albeit not quite as badly.
Have we got 'agents' working in the area. If so they've done a bloody good job.

Must admit I was fairly shocked to see Holloway at Grimsby, (maybe Fenty stepping aside has shed a little light on the reasons why he took the job), but I don't think he's as good as they think he is...

I think they put delusion in the water up on Humberside.

Well, I see that Grimsby lost 3-0 at Plymouth and Scunthorpe lost 2-0 at Swindon tonight...