League One Playoffs | Vital Football

League One Playoffs

GRSoldie

Vital Youth Team
Sky Sports is saying that 135 tests were done at 4 League One clubs over the weekend and all clear. It looks like a 4 team playoff has been decided already.

It would not be the first time TV has won the day.I would not be surprised if TV companies call the shots for this season.

Oxford players are all back in for training tomorrow so it looks like the play offs have been agreed as they would be 1 of the clubs involved.

Oxford players are all back in for training tomorrow so it looks like the play offs have been agreed as they would be 1 of the clubs involved.
It remains to be seen if Peterborough are one of the 4 teams. In The current positions they are, however with the average points per game systems being talked about I think they would drop out.

It remains to be seen if Peterborough are one of the 4 teams. In The current positions they are, however with the average points per game systems being talked about I think they would drop out.

They would. Wycombe would come in and spring up to third due to their game in hand.

The Rotherham chairman will be chuffed. He was calling for the league to be ended last week. Not surprising as in their last five fixtures they had one win, three draws and one defeat (6 points) whereas Oxford had won all their last five (15 points) so were catching them fast and would almost certainly have taken their automatic promotion place.

Last edited:
They would. Wycombe would come in and spring up to third due to their game in hand.

The Rotherham chairman will be chuffed. He was calling for the league to be ended last week. Not surprising as in their last five fixtures they had one win, three draws and one defeat (6 points) whereas Oxford had won all their last five (15 points) so were catching them fast and would almost certainly have taken their automatic promotion place.
I believe they are finally going to decide what happens tomorrow!

Just to add to the farce the finals are at Wembley? Must be due to the large group expected......oh hang on.

WTF make the players travel to Wembley and risk further spread.

So over to the bookies are they paying out or refunding stakes ?

Edit. Far play Skybet. Updated already. Bets are active. Just need Fulham not to implode.

Just to add to the farce the finals are at Wembley? Must be due to the large group expected......oh hang on.

That’s a good point mark, with the season incomplete I guess they will have to refund.

Edit. Far play Skybet. Updated already. Bets are active. Just need Fulham not to implode.
I would guess that players will be in separate cars .Wembley will of course make the 2 metres rule easier to operate for press and hangers on.