League One Play-Offs Thread | Vital Football

League One Play-Offs Thread

GO WYCOMBE - really hope they add to this in the second game and MKD have to spend another year in L1. I really don’t want MKD to get promoted. 🤮

GO WYCOMBE - really hope they add to this in the second game and MKD have to spend another year in L1. I really don’t want MKD to get promoted. 🤮
I actually hope sunderland have to spend at least another year down in league 1

I obviously don't have much time for MK Dons but also don't really have much capacity to feel good about Wycombe punting it at Sam Vokes on loads of money a week... not really fussed who goes up out of those 4. Selfishly want to keep Sheff Wed down here as I missed a trip to Hillsborough this season due to being away, but I probably prefer them out of the 4...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61337158

Looks like the MK dirty tricks dept. have learnt from the experience of 5000 rampant Imps in their away end. Only offering circa 2000 away tickets.
Even Weds and Sunderland are doing a similar thing.
But Winkleman is separating Wycombe fans into two different areas. Now in a 30,000 seated stadium that is a pretty low trick.

After the play offs are completed we will know which 3 teams have gained promotion to the Champioship and these same teams will be the favourites to be relegated next season.

So glad that I won’t be able to watch the second leg of this tie. We all know that it will be 90 minutes of top class shithousary from Ainsworth's team. Please Clive don’t let that man anywhere near our managers post.

So glad that I won’t be able to watch the second leg of this tie. We all know that it will be 90 minutes of top class shithousary from Ainsworth's team. Please Clive don’t let that man anywhere near our managers post.

I would say he has bigger aspirations than us so I wouldn't worry yourself.