Last night | Vital Football

Last night

Fridge magnet

Vital Youth Team
What a performance from the lads last night, we lost but to a man they left everything they had on that pitch. Players who deserve a gold star IMO were swertz, Campbell and aborah but all put a shift in. Attacking play was quick and easy on the eye, defensively we were constantly carved open but we are talking Aston villa here, but think we are getting there. Never noticed before but moniz was very vocal from sidelines.

On a sidenote Grealish looks a different animal now.

Thansk for the report.

Out of interest what was our formation? Was it 4-1-3-2 as some were suggesting?

Apologies cherub, I don't tend to be that anal about watching football, don't let any in and score at the other end. Just like to go home with 3 points is my style.

Fridge magnet - 26/8/2015 11:33

What a performance from the lads last night, we lost but to a man they left everything they had on that pitch. Players who deserve a gold star IMO were swertz, Campbell and aborah but all put a shift in. Attacking play was quick and easy on the eye, defensively we were constantly carved open but we are talking Aston villa here, but think we are getting there. Never noticed before but moniz was very vocal from sidelines.

On a sidenote Grealish looks a different animal now.

We expected a defeat but the manner of it gives hope for the team starting to gel. Shame about the dubious penalty taking it to extra time.

Didn't really see the foul for the penalty or on TV either yet but you are always gonna get the shit end of the stick at the big clubs. I'm not feeling overly confident of a result at morecambe after the shift the lads put in, so will be happy with a draw I reckon.