Lampard starts with a win | Vital Football

Lampard starts with a win

The real Swaley

Vital Youth Team
Well I seriously doubted the appointment of Lampard and despite a promising pre season was not confident we would continue in "real games" but the side showed resilience and got the win, which is a change as last season we were dropping points through conceding late goals.

I know its early days but its a good start and my doubts may have been unfounded, well done Lamps!

I was pleased to see FL show flexibility and a willingness to have a plan b.
The tippy tappy you to me, me to him, him to you, back to the gk crap was mixed up with long balls, use of width and more urgency in the second half.
So, much improvement needed but a desire to get 3 points not one won the day!! Keep at it Frank!

Tbf Swale...you may have been wrong about Lampard but it seems you may have been right about Mel ‘encouraging’ Rowett to depart.
Either way...good to see a promising start and what seems like some good old half time managerial nouse for once.

Tbf Swale...you may have been wrong about Lampard but it seems you may have been right about Mel ‘encouraging’ Rowett to depart.
Either way...good to see a promising start and what seems like some good old half time managerial nouse for once.

Its too early to break out the champers and we need to improve but credit where credit is due.

I think a goalkeeping error and a wonder goal glossed over a poor performance.

Although the second half was an improvement, that wasn't difficult. What did we create in the second half?

Take away 2 fluke goals and many missed opportunities for reading and you have a poor preformance.

Hopefully, the new players and returning players will help matters.

Latest Rams News