Lamouchz rejects Watford | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lamouchz rejects Watford

TBH I'd worry about Lamouchi's sanity if he jumped ship here in order to manage the club adrift at the foot of the Premier League.

TBH I'd worry about Lamouchi's sanity if he jumped ship here in order to manage the club adrift at the foot of the Premier League.

I would say Watford is a marginal improvement, so I could have understood if he considered it. Substantially better players, a chance to test yourself in the PL, parachute payments (if relegated) and therefore a better chance of getting promoted than us.

Even though they have no fans, a shit stadium and no history, I would also say that they are currently a 'bigger' club than us.

The major downside is that he would stand a small chance of getting sacked this season as Watford historically sack their managers frequently (as do we), in which case his career is back to the drawing board again.

Obviously you're right. It is a shit stadium. But I think it's shit in a kinda good way. Does that make sense?

I think the last time I went there was when Huckerby was playing for us. Don't know if they've upgraded it at all since then but it was masterbate back then.

Typical old style pokey Championship ground.

I think the last time I went there was when Huckerby was playing for us. Don't know if they've upgraded it at all since then but it was masterbate back then.

Typical old style pokey Championship ground.

they were building a new stand when McLaren was in charge for us.

I would say Watford is a marginal improvement, so I could have understood if he considered it. Substantially better players, a chance to test yourself in the PL, parachute payments (if relegated) and therefore a better chance of getting promoted than us.

Even though they have no fans, a shit stadium and no history, I would also say that they are currently a 'bigger' club than us.

The major downside is that he would stand a small chance of getting sacked this season as Watford historically sack their managers frequently (as do we), in which case his career is back to the drawing board again.

:lol: watford bigger than forest :shake:

How many seasons have Watford been in the PL over the last 20 years?

How many seasons have Forest been in the PL over the last 20 years?

Or should big clubs be judged on silverware, home attendance, away attendance, how old they are etc. etc.
Its down to fan perception really. I think younger fans would say if you are in the premier league you are a bigger club. Older fans would probably say history and consistent fan base.

How many seasons have Watford been in the PL over the last 20 years?

How many seasons have Forest been in the PL over the last 20 years?

Not really the measure of size or stature. 20 years of mediocrity means fook all which is about what they've won