Ladies | Vital Football

Ladies

trickynumber5

Vital Football Hero
Another nice touch(?)

Ladies coming back into the fold??

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2017/august/forest-ladies

Discuss

It was a particularly dark episode in my view, when they were left high and dry by the last lot.

After EM donated a substantial sum to them recently, this is another good sign things are working properly behind the scenes.

It is a nice touch, would like to see the ladies team actually become part of the club, play at the City Ground & really be Nottm Forest Ladies team in every sense.

I know a couple of the women from the set up and they really were left high and dry so this is great news

Was under the impression that Fawaz wanted to absorb them into the mens football club but they considered they were their own entity, wanted their own coaching, admin etc and so resisted such a takeover?

I don't know a lot about them, in fact I know nothing about them, but if they carry the Nottingham Forest name and they're serious about being a major player in the women's game then they have to become part of the club lock stock and barrel IMO. If not, go away, give the club their name back and let them get on with doing that.