L2 play off final | Page 2 | Vital Football

L2 play off final

Very true but Blackpool would have been better.
At least we have some proper derbies next season to look forward to as well as the long trips.
All back in the league and that's the most important thing :yehaa:

Just over 3 weeks until the fixtures are out :yehaa:

Great news Exeter losing that`s one game only an hour from home as opposed to the 4 hours each way to sinny(gantry)bank.
book up for a great weekend away in the south west and now torquay are gone i`m sure the trip will be worth it(ground near centre of town)

So, we now have a full house and know all 23 teams we will face next season. And we are still 10/1 3rd favs to win league 2.
Fish 33/1 and the green party 18s.
Think we will do alright, but 10s is to skinny for me!

Davidimp - 28/5/2017 16:34

Impartiality - 28/5/2017 15:23

The Electric Banana - 28/5/2017 15:12

Davidimp - 28/5/2017 15:03

Hopefully Exeter win this or we're going to have a lot of trips to the southwest next season!

If Exeter win, there will be only two trips to the SW, FGR & Yeovil and its arguable that FGR are not really in the SW.

Gloucestershire is most certainly SW England. Not at all arguable.
As is Cheltenham.

Gloucestershire is in the West but most definitely not in the South West!! Am I the only one happy with a short trip up to Exeter :clappy:

Luke Imp - 29/5/2017 12:32

Poor game, I thought.

Thought it was just me - if thats the best L2 has to offer we shouldn't have much to worry about in the coming season and should finish at least mid-table (depending on recruitment).

Cornish Imp - 29/5/2017 21:39

Davidimp - 28/5/2017 16:34

Impartiality - 28/5/2017 15:23

The Electric Banana - 28/5/2017 15:12

Davidimp - 28/5/2017 15:03

Hopefully Exeter win this or we're going to have a lot of trips to the southwest next season!

If Exeter win, there will be only two trips to the SW, FGR & Yeovil and its arguable that FGR are not really in the SW.

Gloucestershire is most certainly SW England. Not at all arguable.
As is Cheltenham.

Gloucestershire is in the West but most definitely not in the South West!! Am I the only one happy with a short trip up to Exeter :clappy:

Not according to this https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-character-area-profiles-data-for-local-decision-making/national-character-area-profiles#ncas-in-south-west-england or for that matter the Office for National Statistics.