Kudos available | Vital Football

Kudos available

Edinburgh_Imp

Vital Youth Team
After the Burnley win I read that a few people had bet on 'Raggett to score first and Lincoln to win 1-0' at 200/1. I thought the result couldn't get any better but it could for some!

So, I thought it would be interesting to see what bets folk are putting on for tomorrow and then we can revisit after it's all over to dish out the kudos (even if you've bet against the Imps!).

So far I've stuck a few quid on :

'Lincoln to score in the first 10mins @ 18/1' (which, with the Imps and half the gunners then chanting "sacked in the morning" after we score early will lead on to)

'Lincoln to win after 90mins @ 50/1'

Easy money!

I have Raggett and Waterfall to score in 90 mins with a header, both 40/1. Also Lincoln to win either half at 12s.

Edinburgh_Imp - 10/3/2017 09:09

After the Burnley win I read that a few people had bet on 'Raggett to score first and Lincoln to win 1-0' at 200/1. I thought the result couldn't get any better but it could for some!
The double bet Raggett to score in a 1-0 win was 700-1. My mate had 50p on that.

I've just bet on Lincoln win @ 50/1 and Draw at 9/1 this time round. I don't do the predict scorers or exact scores stuff although 2-1 Lincoln @ 200/1 is tempting.

Paddy Power haven't updated their First Goalscorer market and they have Raggett at 50/1. Worth a punt I reckon.

Had 2.50 on Raggett @50/1 first goalscorer at Burnley. I've put 20 quid of winnings on Lincoln to win at 50/1.
Also accumulator for Cup this weekend :Man City, Lincoln, Millwall and Man Utd Chelsea Draw @90 mins...

Just put a couple of bets on with Betfair and about 90% sure they had Raggett at 100-1!
Struck me as oddly generous?!?

Gone for Terry though, as a complete outsider.

I have had small stakes on all these.

Arsenal Win & Both Teams to score 15/8
Both Teams to score 6/4
Both Teams to score in Second Half 10/3
HT/FT - Arsenal/Draw 33/1
HT/FT - Lincoln/Draw 40/1
An Own Goal in the game 7/1

£10 - Lincoln to win at 40/1
£10 - Lincoln to win 1-0 at 80/1
£10 - Arsenal to win 2-0 at 7/1
£10 - Arsenal to win 3-0 at 5/1

I have accumulators every week on the footie...

Arsenal should be heavy favourites, but I still think some bookies have seriously underestimated us - as they did against Oldham, Ipswich, Brighton and Burnley.

The Raggett/1-0 double against Burnley was even sweeter than I realised at 700/1. History repeating itself at odds of 4000/1 is insane in my opinion, in a one off match anything can happen, I'll definitely be having a quid on that!

Skybet have Raggett to score first at 100/1, in case anyone is having a flutter. Waterfall is 33/1. Not sure they've done their research.

I've noticed this kind of thing happen with a few bookies during this run, quite half arsed in their efforts. Before Ipswich, Paddy Power were giving goalscorer odds on players who left years ago! On the plus side, for the replay their goalscoring odds on Arnold were three times higher than any other bookies.