Klopp | Vital Football

Klopp

Big Chiv

Vital Football Legend
I'll stick my neck out and say I think he'll be the next big thing.

Plays exciting football and actually wins things, good luck to the Liverpool owners for not being satisfied with mediocrity.

hope he shows a profound misunderstanding of how to play in the premier league and they keep buying overpriced mediocre players. Nothing against Klopp but I hate Liverpool

freundorfoe - 9/10/2015 22:50

hope he shows a profound misunderstanding of how to play in the premier league and they keep buying overpriced mediocre players. Nothing against Klopp but I hate Liverpool

I'm drinking king to this.:8:

Big Chiv - 9/10/2015 20:54

Plays exciting football and actually wins things, good luck to the Liverpool owners for not being satisfied with mediocrity.

Taken the words out of my mouth, although I was deeply hoping that they hadn't been impressed with our young talented manager and saw him as their future.

One thing I'll bet he's noticed already, it's far easier to get your in game instructions heard in the PL libraries than it was in the noisy Bundesliga grounds. !

Big Chiv - 28/10/2015 20:12

One thing I'll bet he's noticed already, it's far easier to get your in game instructions heard in the PL libraries than it was in the noisy Bundesliga grounds. !

Sadly, this is all too true in some games.

I still reckon they'll struggle until he gets in the right sort of players. Once he gets them in though, well then we've really got a problem.

Have some of that ENIC.

Klopp was appointed 4 years ago today.

Fair play to those that called it... he had begun developing a horrible record in finals and had "bottled" the league, but they stuck with him, backed him and they improved.

We were in a similar cycle, so one of he and Poch had to break their duck in that final.

Be interesting to see what happens in the league this year, hard to see them losing it but City closed a larger gap last season - but it's insane how big it is at this stage.