Klitsckho V Fury | Vital Football

Klitsckho V Fury

nufc_carl88

Vital 1st Team Regular
First time back here in a long while! Been away and busy and the general state of nufc meant I couldn't be bothered posting anymore about them so on another note, does anybody else want to see Fury do it tomorrow night? He's over the top sometimes agreed but least he's different and a character and is funny at times and mad as a hatter.

Klitsckho hasn't had many real tests in my opinion and has still suffered a few bad knockouts. Fury is pretty quick for such a big guy and if he went after him he would have a good chance.

However I think he will be too cautious and klitsckho will use his expreince to jab to another points victory in Germany again. Probably be one of his last fights too, will go down as a great but not one of the greatest in my book due to any real frequency of top class opposition.

Also never seen it so dead here must be quietest it's ever been and looks like loads of Regulars and the characters have left too, Oldleazes especially.

Still plenty lurking Carl. As you say, the state of NUFC means there's little left to say. It does it's job as a venting spot for now on here but im hoping to have news of developments on here soon with the proposed sprucing up of the place long overdue.

Going to sound like an old fart here but i honestly couldn't give a fuck about the whole boxing scene at the minute. I had the pleasure of attending some cracking fights back in the day when most of the boxing divisions had real competition and characters as well. In was at Benn v McLellan and witnessed the modern equivalent of a gladiator contest it was fascinating in a morbid way and whilst i don't consider myself a violent man i was also baying for blood. I also enjoyed watching Lennox Lewis and always felt he didn't get the credit he deserved, sadly i never seen Tyson in the flesh at his peak but the likes of Lewis, Tyson and Holyfield would hammer the current heavyweight fighters.

Have a look at this Carl if you have a bit of spare time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7to-Ch5Omaw

Aside from the heavyweights and their top billing, the middle to super middleweight division with Benn, Micheal Watson, Steve Collins and Chris Eubank takes some beating.

It's nice to see Eubank on Im a celebrity at the minute as he comes across as a half decent bloke when he's away from the charade. When you see him like that, he's a million miles from the top boxer he was.

Fair played to him, he did to Klitsckho what he's been doing to every other fighter for years, build up on the scorecards and use his size to his advantage. Was the far busier fighter too, even if nothing significant was landed by either guy in the whole fight.

Suppose he's a bit of a character, like the village idiot or something.

He's no idiot he's just outboxed Klitschko in his own backyard winning a unanimous decision in Germany ffs .

Why didn't Klitschko use his right at all?! Think it would've been an entirely different result if he had actually attempted to hit Fury. Who may I add is a complete ******. Neither people deserved to win that dross.

Heavyweight boxing is shite, glad someone British won but he comes across as a nutter, maybe that's his way of coping with the depression he suffers with.