KK Speaks | Vital Football

KK Speaks

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
Nail on the head.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/06/kevin-keegan-my-return-to-newcastle-was-an-absolute-living-nightmare-3831945/ :2:

time some of the sheep took a leaf out of his book perhaps.
tis the only feckin way forward.
cut the cancer out and we might just start to mend as a club.

‘Until they leave that football club, it has no interest for me,’ he said.

Maybe the fans who worship Keegan should take a leaf out of his book.

Bet he still doesn't want to see us relegated, like a few do on here.

If we were relegated and the fat cuntroller left - it would mean it woul take longer to get back.

But the Thought Police Knuckle Draggers on here don't see that. Oh no. And dare you think different? No, not allowed.

They know who they are. Full of shit, the 3 of them.

:dupe: :dupe: :dupe:

Ask them a football question, and they'll avoid it, like the plague.

Kim Jong Un - 7/6/2013 00:48

Bet he still doesn't want to see us relegated, like a few do on here.

If we were relegated and the fat cuntroller left - it would mean it woul take longer to get back.

But the Thought Police Knuckle Draggers on here don't see that. Oh no. And dare you think different? No, not allowed.

They know who they are. Full of shit, the 3 of them.

:dupe: :dupe: :dupe:

Ask them a football question, and they'll avoid it, like the plague.

Do you think you will get a say in matters before relegations? It is the PL and its riches which keeps the likes of Ashley at these clubs.

I hope we don't go down. But several 'supporters' on here, claim they want to see it happen. Look at some of the threads.

I know they don't really mean it - as they are so full of shit anyway, but you know who they are - they're are the gobby ***** that ruin the board for anyone else who can actually think, Taff.

Still, best buddies with the law on here, so they must be right; and get away with it while having posts removed when they don't like it.

Nick Nick.

I think you will find that the majority on here just want Ashley, Llambias and Pardew to go, nothing else.
The alternative of Ashley appointing a quality Manager and coaches does not appear to be an option.

Keegan was unique as a manager not many other managers would leave a lucrative job because they feel the fans are being shit on

Sadly, Keegan is everything we haven't got at the club now. Heart and passion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a damn shame too. We could be a real club with those two things.

ive never set foot in the place for nearly 4 years and have no intention of doing so until the current regime fuck off, previous to these 4 years i missed only two premier league games in 19 years (BOB can vouch for me there), I dont feel like it is our club anymore and the owner is not interested in success but only in premiership survival which imo is a disgrace and a slap in the face to the people who pay heavily to watch a substandard display of lucky hoofball which has caught up with pardew and his bosses.
As for wanting them to go down i dont but if it happened and ashley fucked off then i wouldnt shead no tears in fact if we did go down and he left i`d be first in the queue to buy a season ticket infact i have £600 stashed for that very day.

p.s kim you can ask me any football question you like once you can find your way around google to make one up you fucking spastic.

I have a season ticket, but I do agree with claud that I just wish the whole lot of jellied eal eating spivs would get out of my club

Ultimately Ashley see us not as a football team, but as a business, pure and simple. As such he runs us along his business lines, turning as much profit as possible for as little investment as possible. Sod passion and heart, as long as people are turning up (or from now on as long as we're in the premiership) he'll have a viable business model.

The thing is he turns up for almost all the home games, which is more than the owners of, Liverpool, Manure, Man City,

Strange thing to do, If he is only in it for the money, I'm sure there are other things he could do, if he didn't have a slight bit of passion for the club..

Well if he had the slighest passion for the club he would not have Pardew as Manager.

Tomfoolery - 7/6/2013 15:25

The thing is he turns up for almost all the home games, which is more than the owners of, Liverpool, Manure, Man City,

Strange thing to do, If he is only in it for the money, I'm sure there are other things he could do, if he didn't have a slight bit of passion for the club..

you taking the piss? :10:

i know an arsonist that couldn't help himself revisiting the destruction he had caused.
it got his jollies going not unlike Ashley and SJP.

Officemonkey - 7/6/2013 10:22

Sadly, Keegan is everything we haven't got at the club now. Heart and passion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a damn shame too. We could be a real club with those two things.

Just a slightly different view OM - yes he had heart and passion and we are truly indebted to him, during his first spell, for the best football ever - but second time round? Dont think he had it left in him unfortunately

The way I see it is that Keegan earned the right to say whatever he wants about this club of ours. When he speaks we listen because we know that he has our interests at heart and always has. Keegan was a shadow of his former self when he came back, but a lot of that was down to the working practices he had to endure. I didn't want him back 2nd time round, but I'd have him now instead of Pardew. I'd have Keegan's missus instead of Pardew though.