Khvicha Kvaratskhelia | Vital Football

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
I dont know where this rumour came from but it's been all over the internet with all the major sites saying there's an £82m bid gone in. I just wonder when this gets shot down as the big ones usually have done by now.

If it's real then he'll be here by Wednesday but we know it's not. Right???

I dont know where this rumour came from but it's been all over the internet with all the major sites saying there's an £82m bid gone in. I just wonder when this gets shot down as the big ones usually have done by now.

If it's real then he'll be here by Wednesday but we know it's not. Right???
Never heard of him. Big money so must be good.

Never heard of him. Big money so must be good.
More often than not we’ve been linked with or signed foreign players that have been relative unknowns but this one would be a proper eye opener as he’s been courted by the majority of the top teams. Last year alone saw him wanted by PSG, Real Madrid, Man City and Liverpool to name a few.

Just expected this to be shot down but as yet nowt.

More often than not we’ve been linked with or signed foreign players that have been relative unknowns but this one would be a proper eye opener as he’s been courted by the majority of the top teams. Last year alone saw him wanted by PSG, Real Madrid, Man City and Liverpool to name a few.

Just expected this to be shot down but as yet nowt.
Wow ok, so that's why Klopp endorsed him as well.