Kevin Sinfield | Vital Football

Kevin Sinfield

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Leeds Rhinos LEGEND has completed 101 miles in 24 hours for MND and his best mate Rob Burrow who has MND. What a fantastic effort and this after running 7 Marathons in 7 days a while ago.I think it's wonderful to know that there are still some good folk on the planet. Arise Sir Kevin.Hope no one thinks i'm being racist by calling him Kevin. UTB

Leeds Rhinos LEGEND has completed 101 miles in 24 hours for MND and his best mate Rob Burrow who has MND. What a fantastic effort and this after running 7 Marathons in 7 days a while ago.I think it's wonderful to know that there are still some good folk on the planet. Arise Sir Kevin.Hope no one thinks i'm being racist by calling him Kevin. UTB
Just been on the local news here in M'cr Rod.Talk about local bias.
They referred to him as Oldham legend!!!!

He was born there but has only ever played for Leeds

And £50m from Boris.