Keeper situation. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Keeper situation.

A player's worth whatever a club is willing to pay for them. Bournemouth can slap a 25 million tag on Ramsdale, but how does the player and his agent feel about that ? Will they agitate for a move ? Will the Bournemouth number crunchers change stance when we shift interest and they realise they can't keep all three of Begovic, Travers and Ramsdale happy in the Championship ?

I like Ramsdale, but 12 million is more than fair for a relegated GK who shipped a lot of goals in, only Norwich and Villa let in more. If Bournemouth are playing silly buggers, move on.

£10 million would be the absolute max i'd pay.I saw quite alot of him at academy level and he was a confident lad and very popular around Shirecliffe from what i heard.He does seem to have had a decent season but i'm hopin the Cakir rumours come true. UTMPB

Mmm. Your stalking around Shirecliffe and Nigel Adkins is the stuff of legend rod.

Get the keeper sorted ASAP.......... show some intent....... build on the solid foundations since same owd was buried.

If Man U think they can just needlessly give him 100k p/w then demand we pay it in full, they can fuck right off.

We can't be at their mercy any longer.

The factor of who plays in goal for us v Man U is also important. I certainly don't want it to be Moore, and ideally not Foderingham either.