I saw the post re Casey signing a new contract and was relieved it wasn't Carey

From Sexy's list of contracts I think these are up in the summer

Keep
Connolly, CJ (surprised myself), Spud, Lavery, Dougall, Husband,

Goodbye
Carey, Dale, Virtue, Tharme,

I wish I could add Beesley to the list. He's no kid and too weak

THoughts?

I think Carey is decent. 🤷 2nd highest goalscorer, very well thought of by his fellow professionals. Husband reckons he's got the most ability in the squad. I regularly disagree with other fans who are constantly on his back. I'm not saying he's Jude Bellingham, but at League 1 he is decent. He does give the ball away now and then, but check the stats, he's not the worst. He has a lot of positive stats over other players too.

Keep
Dougall - Best form of his career
Dale - if he gets back to early season form. Personal problems may be on his mind?
CJ - our only attacking winger
Husband - early season he was as good as he's been
Virtue - class act. The one injury prone player I'd take a punt on
Lyons - late last season he was fantastic

Bye bye
Connolley - no real position he can call his own, he's more dodgy than good
Tharme - not up to scratch, he may be but not improved massively
Lavery - nice lad, not sure he will ever be fully fit for long. Another Keshi
O'Donnell - not seen anything to suggest he is better than mediocre

Undecided
Marvin - on his form over the last year or so he was our weakest link. But on his day he is one of the best defenders in recent years. Hopefully his wobbly ways are behind him.

Dougall and Husband epitomise what the differences in the divisions are
Look great in lge 1 awful.in.the Championship.
I've tried to like Carey but games pass him by. His positional awareness is shocking.
I d keep Marv.
Lyons is a strange one. Personal tragedies aside I thought he would shine at this level.
Sell Lavery in Jan

Happy to sell Lavery - ineffectual most of the time. Lyons? Hmmm, thought he would be fantastic at this level but yet to see it. Loving Husband at this level - always puts in a shift, as does Dougall. Egg & Potato? No thanks - he's done. Carey is very hit and miss. Tries hard most of the time but doesn't have the skill set or game awareness.

Lyons Corner House will come good. Which players we keep will depend on which division we are next season , which development squad players come through and our recruitment in January. Far too sarly to be making decisions.

Carey today, on 15 minutes made his first forward pass of 1 yard. Next attempt a Hollywood ball on 31 minutes which obv failed. Spins and turns and passes back. Dale another one can't beat a man and passes back at every opportunity.