kasami has left | Vital Football

kasami has left

Just think of the wages that would save Fawaz ;boy has he spent a lot of money on some dross don't you think? Could turn a fortune into a black hole in around four years!!!!!!!!

we should never buy from the greek superleague again. just like how we should never buy from steve bruce again.

Vellios and Abdoun both won MVP of the season.
DJebbour top scorer.
Dumitru played there last season.
Kasami.
Sadly Vellios hasn't been given a proper chance.

Steve bruce players sold/loaned to us:
Hobbs
Fryatt
McCormack

likewise with the dutch erdervesie.

Lam said it was too easy there. Veldwijk was a@@@@st the top scorers.

Veldwijk couldn't get a game in Belgium and now has 1 goal in 5 over in Norway.

we have repeated the same mistakes over and over.

Decent point that Jock.

Seems we've fell for Bruce's crocks or we overestimate what it takes to succeed in some of europes leagues. Velios being the exception and it's frustrating at his lack of chances, he's decent.

Of course some would argue we've been unlucky however, I agree we've followed the same path too often.

on another note, remember Wesley Verhoek? the dutch footballer who went posing at the ground then never joined us?

currently a free agent at 30 years old. career went downhill after that episode. last played in India...perhaps it was best he didn't sign.

Kasami had a very good run of performances around the time we beat Birmingham at home, who were flying at the time, but that was about it.

Another player we signed with little thought as to where he'd fit in or how to get the best out of him.

Remember when he pulled off that turn against Burton and made their player look like a school boy? I left that game wondering how we managed to get him. He turned out to be dog shit. Like so many others we have signed.

I seem to recall just one game, Leeds, where he looked ok. He needed the ball to feet and was a lazy ****

Good riddnace