Kane likes Conte | Page 2 | Vital Football

Kane likes Conte

What he doesnt realize, and this is actually perfect, is that the greatest value he has right now... to Spurs.... is if he finishes strong, and puts himself in golden boot position again, becasue he's "happy".

I hope he scores 40 more goals.

...So Conte can sell him and buy 2 other players that'll do more to get us up the table than Kane ever will again.

Like, no shit, if you could swap Kane tomorrow, for Dybala & Latauro, wouldnt you?

Neither is better than he, but what they'd give together, versus what it takes to try and play with him, well the trade off might be immense.

Plus you'd have cash left over to put towards another playmaker.

The team's results have been inconsistent, in correlation with one player's inconsistencies it seems.

Kane's a dunce, proved that without a shred of doubt over last Summer. I bet he'd love the sun in Spain.

Conte now says 100% is not enough.

Harry keeps using that word “ hopefully”

Bit of a gulf going on here .

So if he says he needs 100% from certain players, it implies they are only giving 80%. We all know that to be true with someone like Kane.

So he basically said it in a smart way publicly, so the media didn't create a different story. He needs to be calling out players like Kane privately though, either one-on-one or around the players.

According to reports, Kane is open to contract talks and will make a decision as soon as he learns the outcome of Conte's future, as talks with Paratici will be held in the next few days.

Kane also to appear on the Jimmy Fallon Show tonight. He's not the most entertaining interviewee but Ill be tuning in.
https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...my-fallon-american-late-night-tv-new-contract

Wow - Fallon must be struggling for guests. Jimmy will have to work twice as hard to entertain with Harry sitting in the chair. I'm guessing there will be a lot of patronising going on.