Kammy leaving? | Vital Football

Kammy leaving?

The new panel on Sky with Dawson and Clinton Morrison seems to have settled in a bit. If they could do without that bloody awful Sue Smith and the attractive but shouty woman who reports on Forest, it would still be okay. Hardly see Kammy anyway as you say. I guess he's out of favour or makes plenty off the after dinner speaking circuit.

Favourite Kammy story...when he was appointed as manager at Bradford and the Chairman told him he should expect some stick from the crowd. 'Why, because I'm black' asks Kammy. 'Nay lad' say the Chairman. 'Because you played for Leeds'.

Rumours earlier he’s not been well and has been battling an illness I vaguely remember this from a while ago so I dug around a bit but couldn’t find anything on it

Last edited:
Are you sure you can be controlled with medication pal I’m not so sure 🤔
Depends what caused it -see below

"Can an overactive thyroid go back to normal?
An overactive thyroid that's caused by a medicine will usually improve once you stop taking that medicine, although it may take several months for your thyroid hormone levels to return to normal."

Depends what caused it -see below

"Can an overactive thyroid go back to normal?
An overactive thyroid that's caused by a medicine will usually improve once you stop taking that medicine, although it may take several months for your thyroid hormone levels to return to normal."
You used to see a lot of people with overactive thyroid in years gone by. Poor people always looked gaunt and their eyes literally popped out of their heads. Not so much nowadays with new medicines but the meds used to control it in themselves are pretty scary

My wife had an overactive thyroid about 25 years ago that was eventually sorted by medication. In the last 6 weeks she's been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and put on medication which has to be monitored every month. The big difference is that when it was overactive she was always doing something hoovering, cleaning, washing etc now she wants to sleep all the time and just sit in the chair. They did say that if you have an overactive thyroid in years to come there's a good chance of having an under active one later.

My wife had an overactive thyroid about 25 years ago that was eventually sorted by medication. In the last 6 weeks she's been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and put on medication which has to be monitored every month. The big difference is that when it was overactive she was always doing something hoovering, cleaning, washing etc now she wants to sleep all the time and just sit in the chair. They did say that if you have an overactive thyroid in years to come there's a good chance of having an under active one later.
And I put my inactivity down to being an idle so an so 🤔

Mark Chapman is a target to replace Jeff Stelling as host of Soccer Saturday in the summer.I think he's a good host.UTB

Mark Chapman is a target to replace Jeff Stelling as host of Soccer Saturday in the summer.I think he's a good host.UTB
Yes seen this on Twitter I like him too but think its a bit harsh on Julian Jeffs wing man who does a decent job in midweek and with the EFL games