Justin has been sacked | Vital Football

Justin has been sacked

Wanted Nathan Jones when he was assistant at Brighton. Would love him now too. Though don't think that's a possibility tbh.

Kenny Jackett's available. Would reckon that's a realistic appointment.

Praise the lord.

Jackett or Cotterill surely. I saw Jackett was on odds on to get the Barnet job yesterday!

Rowett or Hasselbaink would do me fine, might be a bit ambitious but don't ask, don't get. Edinburgh going is the best news of 2017 so far.

In all honesty, this shouldn't be a shock to anyone. I like JED, but I don't think he's got the know-how to run a League One club yet. He'll likely be going back to Newport no doubt with how dire their relegation contention in League Two has been.

I know it's lofty, but is Gary Rowett still available?

Long overdue.

I'm sure that if PDPS hadn't missed some of the performances earlier in the season this would have happened sooner.

After the recent mini-revival I did think that it may be postponed until the end of the season but after yesterday it was a 'no-brainer'.

I know we don't like the spotters but I would go for Chris Powell if he was interested. I always thought he was treated badly both there and at Huddersfield.

Fingers crossed that the decision is proved to be right. The timing does make sense if Scally thinks we can still make the play offs. I still think it is 50/50 whether it proves to be the right call.

Didn't expect this yet but it was such a wretched performance re Oxford. Also JEd's after match comments are becoming increasingly bizarre. I suspect Paul Scally has been kept in the know by Mark Patterson as well.

Great news for me.
It's ironic, isn't it?
If Scally had cashed in on Dack last January, he would have been blamed for the team's downfall ever since!

Over the past twelve months, it looked like we won the odd game despite the management team, not because of it. And I believe this core of 15 or so fit players are more talented than their results show. Onwards and upwards!

Difficult time for Paul Scally but he`s absolutely made the right decision at the right time. JED has been given more than a fair crack of the whip and it`s become clear that the only direction we were headed was south. Well done to the Chairman.

Hope we have a replacement lined up. As already suggested,Rowett and Jacket are both excellent candidates and both know exactly what it takes to get promoted from League One.

I also agree that it is the right time to replace JED. Just look at Barnsley last year they changed there manager and went up not saying we will be the same but the right appointment could see us climb up the table.

After all their years together at Watford .............. Jackett as manager concentrating on the 'on field' stuff with Hess as his advisor/assistant and middle man with PDPS ?????