Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse....

Henderson's a good keeper but he's still got a lot to learn obviously, i was on about the social media "experts" who like mentioning Henderson would've saved it after every goal we've conceded.I'm not having a dig at anyone on here by the way,more the "experts" on the FB forums.UTMPB
As we've said before Henderson does have a lot to learn but became a cult fiigure at BDBL because of his personality and playing to the crowd, his bouncebackability and ease with which he shrugged off his mistakes- mainly because he was part of a team playing much better and not compounding errors week on week.

Ramsdale hasn't had that luxury so suffers in comparison.The major difference I see (apart from the above) is that he (Hendo) is more athletic and has better foot movemnt and hand/ eye coordination i'e he's a more 'natural' athlete than R/dale - who, similar to Sir Geoff is a 'manufactured' player. To complete the cricket comparison Hendo's more of a a Joe Root t whereas R/Dale is more a GB.

Having said that both of them have gone on to have decent careers so all hope is nowhere near lost.

I only watched the Quest highlights of the League cup semi between Manure & City and although Henderson didn't drop a howler as such if that had been Rammers conceding them 2 goals he would have been slaughtered by some our fans.I think Henderson is just better than Rammers at the present time but he didn't want to be here on a permanent basis Rammers does and i want players here that want to be here and also let's not forget we couldn't afford Hendersons wages.UTMPB

We like booing home grown keepers Rod, you should know that. Takes our mind off the price of bananas