Just thought I'd join and say hello. | Vital Football

Just thought I'd join and say hello.

gills69

Vital Squad Member
After 3 years lurking but not posting on 'the other forum' I thought it timely to join in here and say hello to all those who've known me in the past.

roger_mellie - 28/6/2016 09:11

Blimey is it that long ago?

Hi 'Roger'

Actually NO it's longer than that !!!

Thinking back I don't think I've posted since the end of the 2010/11 season.

gills69 - 28/6/2016 10:17

Thinking back I don't think I've posted since the end of the 2010/11 season.

Blimey, doesn't seem anything like that long. Good to see you back posting, any chance of a return of the gills69 player ratings? :78:

Fucking hell '69, you old gimmer, you're still alive!!! :1:

Hope your stupid player scores will return next season......

Buddha - 29/6/2016 13:20

Fucking hell '69, you old gimmer, you're still alive!!! :1:

Hope your stupid player scores will return next season......

Still around to haunt you Storkie. Bovril keeps you going. :89:

madrid_gill - 28/6/2016 12:40

Blimey, doesn't seem anything like that long. Good to see you back posting, any chance of a return of the gills69 player ratings? :78:

I always found Waldogill's ratings very similar to my own thoughts of games and hopefully he'll migrate here if he hasn't already.

I still see 20+ games a season but don't have the same desire to talk Gills at any time other than 'at the match' anymore.

gills69 - 30/6/2016 10:38

madrid_gill - 28/6/2016 12:40

I always found Waldogill's ratings very similar to my own thoughts of games and hopefully he'll migrate here if he hasn't already.

I still see 20+ games a season but don't have the same desire to talk Gills at any time other than 'at the match' anymore.

Good to see you back. In your absence all of us have moved towards Gimmer age, even Buddha. 20+ games a season is a good return based on the average on here. That Baz in Oz never goes. Bleeding part timer.