Just noticed, niether Bonham or Graham was | Vital Football

Just noticed, niether Bonham or Graham was

alex_farrells_left_peg

Vital Squad Member
included in their respective first teams yesterday. Sounds awful but I hope it was because they had a niggle and not because their managers have already decided that they are only going to get a game if there are no other alternatives.

I liked both of them while they were with us and hoped that they would go onto bigger and better things. Maybe the grass isn't that green after all although the money is probably a lot better.

Here's hoping things improve for them.

Last edited:
Can’t see Jack Bonham getting much squad time at Stoke unless he excels in training or they get injuries. I think he went there as 3rd choice didn’t he?

Jordan should be around the Brum first team squad. But I think he had an injury niggle a week or 2 ago after he made his debut in a cup game. I sure hope he can get and maintain his fitness. I’d love to see him (and Jack) do well at their new clubs.

Jack almost certainly went to Stoke for the money, as it seems did Jason Brown going to Blackburn.

Difference is Jason went to Blackburn as 2nd choice while they were a solid Prem team and got incredibly unlucky with Friedel making a record number of consecutive appearances.

Bonham on the other hand has gone to championship team as 3rd choice.

Jason Brown was a tad unlucky as he was number two to the ever present and excellent Brad Friedel.

Difference is Jason went to Blackburn as 2nd choice while they were a solid Prem team and got incredibly unlucky with Friedel making a record number of consecutive appearances.

Bonham on the other hand has gone to championship team as 3rd choice.
Quite right, but Jason seemed to be happy to stay on the bench when Robinson took over from Friedel.

I'd be very surprised if Graham doesn't start from the bench soon. He's had an injury niggle but would be a perfect sub to change a game and who knows where it goes if he does well. Jack Bonham seems to have dropped further down the list as the guy who went on loan last year is back with them.