Just have a look at this | Vital Football

Just have a look at this

Rex

Vital Champions League
:lol:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/norwich_city_fans_musical_tribute_to_wes_hoolahan_1_3119361

Absolute classic ! I love James original and it was a bit if an anthem at the club where I DJ'd in the 90s ! Still got the 7" vinyl now !

ANOTHER BRILLIANT SONG FROM @ BIG GRANT HOLT

There was a version of this with peter kaye on comic relief but this far better.

Had to look that up - never heard it before.

For those also in a quandry here's what one them things is.

An oubliette is a specific type of dungeon that has only one escape route — through a trap door in its ceiling.

Why would a dungeon even have an escape route? throw Hughton in and bloody block that escape route up!

I saw that in the summer and now we have bought those 4 . We didn't get anyone from Leeds though ! Ross McCormack anyone ??

I know the boy was spot on with his transfer list - maybe McNally watched the video and thought 'why not'?

Ross McCormack - yeah why not throw in Sam Byram and Matt Smith too.

That is the idea of the oubliette.
Comes from the French verb oublier, to forget.

The hapless prisoner is thrown in, probably breaking something in the process, the door is closed and they forget about him.

Until they want to use it for another prisoner, when they clear out the bones to make it nice and clean for the next tenant.