just been reading though these threads | Vital Football

just been reading though these threads

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
OL OM bob and Mick martin , You have killed this forum along with your other hangers on !its a football forum who are supposed to talk anything football. all you lot can do is come out with bitchy remarks like kids in a play ground and gang up on people who have opinions of there own , There used to be some good posters on here who have gone and cant be arsed with all your bull , but carry on lads there might be 5or 6 of you left soon , :1: :1: :1: :1:

When the argument is fundamentally flawed, expect people to not agree, and the poster to made to look a fool.

What are you expected to do, nod meekly at the foolish remarks, I leave the 50,000 sheep to do that....

daftladguy - 20/1/2015 16:00

When the argument is fundamentally flawed, expect people to not agree, and the poster to made to look a fool.

I love being a sheep me like....

It's always a case of shoot the messenger.

If people are too soft to put their opinions forward then fuck them.

Imagine being put off posting on a forum because other people won't agree with you.

These posters that have disappeared, good. They are not missed, and I'm glad they are gone.

Can you not join them SB? After you tell us where your cousins bar in NYC is of course you lying fucking ****.

Actually SB, I am off to NYC on 7 February with the family. Genuinely I can pop in for some banter with some Toon fans, have a couple of jars, admire the old NUFC photos on the walls and pass on your best regards. If you could just let me know where it is I would be glad to?

OldLeazes - 20/1/2015 16:23

It's always a case of shoot the messenger.

If people are too soft to put their opinions forward then fuck them.

Imagine being put off posting on a forum because other people won't agree with you.

These posters that have disappeared, good. They are not missed, and I'm glad they are gone.

Can you not join them SB? After you tell us where your cousins bar in NYC is of course you lying fucking ****.

Have you found 'me' yet and beat me up like you said?

No of course you haven't because its all fantasy.

Perhaps maybe an apology to the board for all the grief you have giving me claiming that I'm fucking tino.

Good little boy.

I won't sleep tonight kenny after your nasty words. Your still annoyed at me because i sussed out that you were kenn565456 when you came back on here with a different username. Your basically a pathetic **** who talks bollocks and then pisses off when he gets caught out and comes back with a different username basically a coward so you will fit in well with the other cowards who currently populate the Sports direct arena. Now why don't you fuck off and think up your next story you whinging pathetic piece of shit. No doubt you will be back with some other witty username in the near future.

shearers boots - 20/1/2015 15:34

OL OM bob and Mick martin , You have killed this forum along with your other hangers on !its a football forum who are supposed to talk anything football. all you lot can do is come out with bitchy remarks like kids in a play ground and gang up on people who have opinions of there own , There used to be some good posters on here who have gone and cant be arsed with all your bull , but carry on lads there might be 5or 6 of you left soon , :1: :1: :1: :1:
------------------------
Cant wait to set my dogs on you PRICK! :59:
anyway really pleased I piss you off without having to even try :35:

The one thing that was instilled in me by my dad was be true to yourself and don't give a fuck putting your opinion across to the majority of deniers.
Obviously hurts your sensitive soul but that's the way it is bonny lad, why don't you fuck off and spout your fantasist lies elsewhere.
I cant see any of the accused you mention as spineless stains of wank like you yourself.

If they've killed this forum how come your posting on it then ? Or put another way why are you posting on a "dead" forum ? I've disagreed with all of the above (barring Mick who's only been back on a few weeks, so how anything could be his fault I don't know) never been called a **** by any of them and never called any of them them a ****. If I had I'm sure despite the crushing blow of words on a screen I'd somehow find the will to survive .

You could of course have chosen to start a thread on football and carried on a debate about the points you wanted to discuss. Instead you've started a thread to have a pop and cry like a little bitch . You sir are a **** .

Get it right, Keggy.

A LYING ****.

Imagine making a stupid lie up like having a cousin who bought a bar in NYC.

I remember when I was at school, it was the fuckwit kids who had to hang around with their non existent "cousins" during the school holidays, because no fucker else would have owt to do with them.

Shearer's Boots all over.

http://youtu.be/l3pDHB5P3Xk

keggy_keagal - 20/1/2015 18:58

If they've killed this forum how come your posting on it then ? Or put another way why are you posting on a "dead" forum ? I've disagreed with all of the above (barring Mick who's only been back on a few weeks, so how anything could be his fault I don't know) never been called a **** by any of them and never called any of them them a ****. If I had I'm sure despite the crushing blow of words on a screen I'd somehow find the will to survive .

You could of course have chosen to start a thread on football and carried on a debate about the points you wanted to discuss. Instead you've started a thread to have a pop and cry like a little bitch . You sir are a **** .
------------------------
promote him to of "THE HIGHEST ORDER" Kegs.

just working my **** list out of members on here and there's only 2.
SB and that wanktard ben,though Mallorca mag still remains in the shadows.