Junior Imps Club | Vital Football

Junior Imps Club

GreenNeedle

Vital Squad Member
PARENTS. Join up your kids to the Junior Imps Club and become part of the fastest growing kids club in the County! Free match tickets for U14s, welcome gift, parties, days out, meet the players, birthday card. Just some of the benefits they will enjoy!

Next 2 home games are Tuesday 13th & Saturday 17th September so pop in to our Lincoln City FC Sport & Education Trust office & join them up. Office open until kick off on match days! Don't let your kids grow up thinking football is a programme on TV!

City need to really get on top of this. They still haven't posted the packs out to loads of people who signed up months ago and mine were already in Poachers Club to boot.

It doesn't look that professional with such a long delay although it has not been a problem in terms of getting the tickets.

It appears to be a great success and finally reaching all people. So we can't have the normal complaints that people never know about these schemes...

Exactly it has been popular but every game we go to we get the tickets and are told the packs will be sent out soon and they still haven't been.

More and more people are starting to grumble about it.

We're still waiting for little 'un's membership card let alone the welcome pack! Get the feeling its a victim of its own success. Sure it'll all start running smoothly soon

There is no substitute to getting players round the schools and junior football teams.

Junior Imps Club is fantastic, if running efficiently, but it is preaching to the already converted parents/kids.

Now is a rare chance to appeal to a whole new section of fans, especially youngsters who have never visited the Bank before.

Early teething problems only Im sure. Really makes the match day experience safe and enjoyable for families and really good value. I recommend it to anyone with kids.

Alan is arranging visits schools right now. They went to my daughter's school and they've been for a stadium tour and watch a training session.

Davidimp - 9/9/2016 20:41

We're still waiting for little 'un's membership card let alone the welcome pack! Get the feeling its a victim of its own success. Sure it'll all start running smoothly soon

Yeah they were handing out some membership cards at the last game but mine are still waiting. We are still using the old Poacher's club one and being asked if we have filled out a form yet for the new scheme at each game.

It has been gently pushed towards me on recent occasions when I have been in to buy tickets for my youngsters (8 & 4). Unfortunately, I am a season ticket holder and like to sit roughly where I have for many years. I have been slightly caught out by my kids enthusiasm to come to matches (and think it may diminish in colder months...) so the scheme doesn't quite work for me yet. Even if it did, I think I'd still want to sit in my place as the folks I go with are part of the experience and very patient with having my sprogs pitching up...

...point being that even in my limited contact with the club, they have at least been pro-active in mentioning it to me.

It was only £3 each to get them in at Macclesfield. I do think paying £7 is a little steep and might discourage people like myself who are already season ticket holders from taking their youngsters along to games.

My youngest got her membership card at the last home match. No sign of membership pack yet but I don't mind as the scheme is excellent.

They're on Twitter now - https://twitter.com/JuniorImpsClub

Anyway, seems there are close to 600 signed up for it, which is great.

this scheme is run by LCFCset not the club, great idea but have noticed no complaints on it strange that as its only £10 for an adult & child lol.

helgy - 13/9/2016 16:33

this scheme is run by LCFCset not the club, great idea but have noticed no complaints on it strange that as its only £10 for an adult & child lol.

Are you :fishing:

helgy - 13/9/2016 16:33

There are no complaints about the scheme itself, just the delays in getting the packs and membership cards out. Looks unprofessional.

Still haven't received my 2 boy's yet even though they were already in the previous scheme (Poachers Club) but as we still get the tickets no problem we don't grumble about it.

I was just pointing out I have been reading a few grumbles about the delays with the packs and cards. Some people are not overly impressed and some others have suggested they are waiting for the cards before they attend again because they think they need the cards.

I have told 2 people this week that they don't need to wait for the cards, they can still get the tickets. If I have told 2 then there will be more that think the same.

Another unprofessional part of LCFCset is the holiday clubs. They look a great idea, the detail seems fine but there is no indication of price. Then at the bottom of each page is a link to terms and conditions of the holiday clubs which when you click on it thinks about things and then just returns to the LCFCset homepage so you don't get to see the T&Cs or the price.

Yet there under each page is the booking form and the "confirm and pay" button. How much is the camp?

These little things are only little niggly mistakes BUT they look so unprofessional to newcomers.