Judgment day 5? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Judgment day 5?

Ok I am NAPM but I am not so naive as to believe it would ever have shifted the stubborn Oystons. Its value was primarily publicity and a morale boosting , bonding amongst the fans.

Ok I am NAPM but I am not so naive as to believe it would ever have shifted the stubborn Oystons. Its value was primarily publicity and a morale boosting , bonding amongst the fans.

Sex - Where did I DEMAND! you put up the Vile posts directed to your wife? Please show me!
This is all about you deflecting the hypocrisy which you have shown!

You wanted to "judge" the posts for yourself.

Not much chance of your hammer coming down on my side in your eyes, considering that you want to ban "the traitors" for 3 years come the glorious day.

The BST stance that attendance is a matter of personal choice is correct. Contempt should be reserved only for Oyston apologists who vocally insist that BST are part of the problem and declare that the lack of proper funding is due to NAPM. These folk should be pitied for their stupidity.

The BST stance that attendance is a matter of personal choice is correct. Contempt should be reserved only for Oyston apologists who vocally insist that BST are part of the problem and declare that the lack of proper funding is due to NAPM. These folk should be pitied for their stupidity.

Bear1951 - 9/2/2018 09:57

Premier 1 cannot deny his stance on that. He is still spouting the same clap-trap about BST.

Judging is not the same s "DEMAND" Yes I want all those who have attended and only considered themselves by doing so to be banned in the new world so they can feel the pain of sacrifice that we have. Those who attend Bloomers want the benefit of the new world without giving anything to create it! That to me is just selfish!

nunu - 10/2/2018 13:02

Judging is not the same s "DEMAND" Yes I want all those who have attended and only considered themselves by doing so to be banned in the new world so they can feel the pain of sacrifice that we have. Those who attend Bloomers want the benefit of the new world without giving anything to create it! That to me is just selfish!
If we had an empty stadium the Owners would close it down in my view,at the moment they have no excuse for doing so.....Plus it can be sold with potential .