Judgement In Full - 136 Pages | Vital Football

Judgement In Full - 136 Pages

Read the full document last night. A complete, surgical demolition of both the actions and characters of the Os and their advisors. If the EFL do not take action against them it will be a disgrace

The judgment of Marcus Smith J is extremely well crafted. Despite its necessary length and detail, I defy anyone to read it and have anything but contempt for the Oystons.

I would be no bad thing if those who have continued to attend actually upon reading it now say too that they upon reflection will no longer attend until they go. It won’t be long.

Likewise too, to finally support those who have suffered inexplicably at the hands of these odious human beings...

For BFCPete...
Further to your questions on AVFTT...

Regarding the merits of any appeal - personally I think if they renew their application for leave to appeal to the Court of Appeal, it would be rejected. That process is initially by 1 LJ on paper, they can then renew the application before a single LJ if refused... I can’t see any hint in the judgment whereby Marcus Smith J has done anything to open the door.

The time limit to apply is 21 days from the initial judgment...

liverpoolseasider - 8/11/2017 19:50

For BFCPete...
Further to your questions on AVFTT...

Regarding the merits of any appeal - personally I think if they renew their application for leave to appeal to the Court of Appeal, it would be rejected. That process is initially by 1 LJ on paper, they can then renew the application before a single LJ if refused... I can’t see any hint in the judgment whereby Marcus Smith J has done anything to open the door.

The time limit to apply is 21 days from the initial judgment...

Can they lodge an appeal even if they know it won't be successful to delay things? If so how long could they get?

Fairly certain Marcus Smith indicated they will only consider an appeal if new evidence is produced?