Jovon Makama | Vital Football

Jovon Makama

Was hoping he would go out to a level higher than last season, but he is still very young. Long, Cann and Makama all in National League North.

Lets hope they all come back in a year's time ready to challenge for a first team squad spot.

Its nice of these clubs to release the news to us Lincoln fans so we can keep an eye on what is happening with our players.

(I'm sure LCFC will release the news at some point as it might be these clubs have jumped the gun announcement wise)

Sorry, Cann is a league lower - along now with Wordsfold-Gregg at AFC Rushdens.

So four youngsters on the fringes of the first team out on loan. I guess Draper may be the fifth when he is fit.

Big season for all five.

Its nice of these clubs to release the news to us Lincoln fans so we can keep an eye on what is happening with our players.

(I'm sure LCFC will release the news at some point as it might be these clubs have jumped the gun announcement wise)
Perhaps the Comms Team, have a 'Lead, Diversification of Communications Strategic Advisory Expert' vacancy. "No experience required, WFH 2 hours a week, all personal pronouns considered"

Irthlingborough is certainly a damn site closer to that hovel called Rushden than Higham
That's not right, Higham Ferrers is right in the middle between Rushden & Irthlingborough.

Also I think Hayden Road is where Rushden used to play before merging with Irthlingborough Diamonds, I remember watching Granthan play them there when Martin O'Neil was manager of Grantham.