Josh Vickers | Vital Football

Josh Vickers

This has been on the cards for some time. I’ve got a mate who is a lifelong Millers fan and he said they were chasing one of our keepers. He thought it was Vickers but I said no way (at that time). Good luck to Josh - hope he does well there. It’s a step up for him but he’ll do OK. They need a decent keeper judging by their form👏

Third 'keeper by the sounds of it.

Warrington pulling a favour in for his mate? I'm not sure a Championship Club, especially one the size of Rotherham, needs 3 senior 'keepers, especially at a time like this when things should, in theory, be being streamlined.

Third 'keeper by the sounds of it.

Warrington pulling a favour in for his mate? I'm not sure a Championship Club, especially one the size of Rotherham, needs 3 senior 'keepers, especially at a time like this when things should, in theory, be being streamlined.

I would imagine he will be very very cheap relatively speaking

Thought he had the potential for championship level but that he wasn’t there yet. Probably a lower league 1 keeper from what I’ve seen.

But it only takes the right manager/coach to tweak your game to take you to the next level and maybe Warne thinks he can do that.

Josh will be their second keeper - they released their previous back up keeper after signing Josh.

Good move for him - and great that he got fixed up in these difficult times. Same with Pett at Stevenage and Chapman at Cheltenham. None of them good enough for the current time, but all deserve to stay in the EPL.

Josh will be their second keeper - they released their previous back up keeper after signing Josh.

Good move for him - and great that he got fixed up in these difficult times. Same with Pett at Stevenage and Chapman at Cheltenham. None of them good enough for the current time, but all deserve to stay in the EPL.
They released their third goalkeeper. So Vickers no 3.