Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 43 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

As far as I am concerned the club is like a family member or friend who is going through a tough time and needs support now more than ever. It is very like watching a messy divorce with the new, highly successful boyfriend dividing the family and the kids (players) a little off the rails.

IMO booing is not OK.

The media in general doesn’t give a jot for what managers outside the so called top six have to say and Morinho is a target the moment he has a job.

Then he should realise this and shut up unless he is complementary about his players.
He should just talk about the next game and promote confidence.Football is about 2 things you get judged on your last game and then what can you do in your next game.

Booing is fine, criticism is fine, abuse, in the confines of a game, is fine etc ...

What is not fine is a fanbase losing its shit because we are going through a bad spell.

I was annoyed when I saw the team sheet and Tettey wasn't playing. We've tortured him this season and I was thinking we'd get a load of joy out of him playing centre mid again. He's always been an honest footballer that punches above his weight based on his fighting qualities. Now he has slowed down and lost his stamina based on his age of 33, he's a spent force. He dives in and is now too slow for players like Gio. Shame he didn't start.

Booing is fine, criticism is fine, abuse, in the confines of a game, is fine etc ...

What is not fine is a fanbase losing its shit because we are going through a bad spell.

The debate is always lively when results aren't going our way - you should be at the ground and listen to the groans and moans and cursing that's now happening because of the way we're losing. Jose should have known better than some of the comments he's made, he didn't have do it - but its good to see and hear him back-tracking now.

Now all he has to do, is set us up to have a go rather than roll over and everyone will swing behind him again.

I've got the Liverpool / B'Mouth game on and the interviewer just said to Klopp
'No Allison, No Henderson , it must be difficult losing your spine like that '

Jose has Hugo, Sissoko and Kane out, three quarters of the spine missing but he's whining about injuries.

The media can fuck right off.

Jose has Hugo, Sissoko and Kane out, three quarters of the spine missing but he's whining about injuries.

Add Davies long term still not recovered and Ndombele being wishy washy.

If they had our problems they wouldn't be walking away with the title.

I heard that mate . Couldn’t believe it ! You couldn’t make up the shit they believe , and the lip service they pay the untouchable ones

Just got to say that I did not think I could hold the self centred man in any less regard.He came out yesterday and slated Tanguy but refused to slate Oliver because he is only 19.Where is that thought when he slates Troy who is only 18.This manhas double standards and so many excuses to try and make himself look good

He needs to stop going on about the injuries. Its getting old.

he shouldn't have moaned and thrown the towel in so publically when they did occur - players left fit, knew then they'd been virtually written off by him.

They have absolutely no confidence left now and are just chicken fodder for the rest of the season.

He needs to stop going on about the injuries. Its getting old.

It got old a long time ago RD! A few of us on here got really hammered by people for suggesting it wasn't an excuse as what is being done with the fit players is cause for massive concerns. The players should shoulder part of the blame but what on earth is even going on behind the scenes? I am yet to see any evidence of improved coaching or adapted tactics to help our current situation.

The lack of organization in every game we play is on him. No question about it. Now we are seeing players barely trying most games.

It's not looking good. Looks to me he has already lost the dressing room.

The issue here is these players have been sulking and acting like bitches now for nearly 2 years. Why should they keep getting away with it?

Two managers have had the same problems.

We need a massive rebuild. Not sure Jose is the man for it. The negativity around the club is so draining it's unreal.