Jorge Grant`s boss sacked? | Vital Football

Jorge Grant`s boss sacked?

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...rtin-oneill-sacked-nottingham-forest-16502589

Will this have any impact on Tyler Walker or Jorge`s position at Forest.
Are we sniffing to get either on board.

Oh yes, you are right the new bloke appointed is the usual.........a foreign sounding lad who might as well not unpack his suitcases because he is destined to be on the first plane home at xmas.

Martin o` Neill had plenty of time there to resolve all of Forest`s problems.......................5 months?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...rtin-oneill-sacked-nottingham-forest-16502589

Will this have any impact on Tyler Walker or Jorge`s position at Forest.
Are we sniffing to get either on board.

Oh yes, you are right the new bloke appointed is the usual.........a foreign sounding lad who might as well not unpack his suitcases because he is destined to be on the first plane home at xmas.

Martin o` Neill had plenty of time there to resolve all of Forest`s problems.......................5 months?

As a casual follower of Forest's misfortunes, I'm glad they sacked Martin O'Neill. His use-by date expired about 10 years ago.

WTF do these lads do all week up at Forest after cleaning out all the blocked toilets,removing chewing gum off the seats,and sweeping the terraces......the place must be spotless up there.
With that amount of lads contracted i would have a few on the turnstiles and a couple more pulling pints, the rest could flip burgers in the food kiosks and knock up a decent onion gravy.
yes, and train another for his psv licence and he could drive the first teamers to away games.

Last edited:
As a casual follower of Forest's misfortunes, I'm glad they sacked Martin O'Neill. His use-by date expired about 10 years ago.

The general consensus of opinion was that the fans had had enough of O'Neill way before the season ended. Draconian tactics, picking the wrong players – the less flair ones – and alienating some better regulars, seemed to be the main issues. Another Forest 'legend' to have his star status at the City Ground impaired upon his return/departure, a la Stuart Pearce. Didn't end well for him either.

Over the past couple of years they have brought in so much mediocrity to the detriment of the likes of Walker, Grant, etc... They had Leo Bonatini there last season and barely played him.

WTF do these lads do all week up at Forest after cleaning out all the blocked toilets,removing chewing gum off theseats,and sweeping the terraces......the place must be spotless up there.
With that amount of lads contracted i would have a few on the turnstiles and a couple more pulling pints, the rest could flip burgers in the food kiosks and knock up a decent onion gravy.
yes, and train another for his psv licence and he could drive the first teamers to away games.
Ipswich had 59 players, Chelsea have around 80!
The big clubs (ie championship and premiership sides) have crazy supersized squads. No wonder if they drop out the utopia of the top two divisions the problems start like Bolton.
Grant is 25 in December and not had a sniff of the first team in around 3 years, you would think he'd want to be at a club where he'd be a regular not just a loanee.

Trouble with forest is they can't accept being a midtable championship side, still think they should be challenging at the top end of the premiership and be in European competitions.
Living on former glories.

Ipswich had 59 players, Chelsea have around 80!
The big clubs (ie championship and premiership sides) have crazy supersized squads. No wonder if they drop out the utopia of the top two divisions the problems start like Bolton.
Grant is 25 in December and not had a sniff of the first team in around 3 years, you would think he'd want to be at a club where he'd be a regular not just a loanee.

££££££££££££££££

££££££££££££££££

Must be quite a headache for footballers these days: Be a 2nd string nobody in a big team yet earn shitloads, or bite the bullet and drop down, take the hit and actually play first team football.

Must be quite a headache for footballers these days: Be a 2nd string nobody in a big team yet earn shitloads, or bite the bullet and drop down, take the hit and actually play first team football.

It pays to be lazy

Show some potential flashes of what might be get a long contract and then spend your days driving round in cars with low mpg in expensive tracksuits

Last season I saw a Chelsea loanee on the way home from Cheltenham. I think a random out of the crowd would have played no worse.

Yet he he sat at the traffic lights in his c63 amg.

There are nurses and teachers who work themselves to the bone for peanuts and this fraud gets a £80k motor for being a shite footballer.

Let’s hope he gets released at the end of his contract loses his money and gets a job more fitting his intellect

It’s sad to see Forest in the mess they are in. We could be playing them in the league next season - and by that I mean in League One.

very late in the close season to be swapping a manager.
unless someone they really wanted just became available??