Jordan Roberts speeding | Vital Football

Jordan Roberts speeding

At least he got to wear his Balenciaga trainers to court.

Doesn't look like they impressed the magistrates though: 6 points. Ironic that the £660 fine is almost the same cost as Balenciaga trainers. Or did they know?

Does anyone on this Board have a pair?

Last edited:
Lacking in the right minerals.
Not the first Lincoln player to get done and won't be the last I would guess.
I got caught in 2005 so can't have a go at the lad, he'll learn from it I'm sure.

Trainers with a suit? To attend court?

There is one inaccuracy in the article:

"The 25-year-old, who currently plays on loan for League Two table-topping Lincoln City..."

Should read:

"The 25-year-old, who currently doesn't play on loan for League Two table-topping Lincoln City..."

The latest City player to pick up a driving conviction. I can think of Bradley Wood and Delano Sam-Yorke (two).

No, IMHO. Just had a look on their website.
My god, all their shoes look hideous. He deserves a ban for wearing trainers with a suit regardless of his speed.

A man as on trend as you Riiiik, cannot believe you don't have a few pairs

I remember when Terry Fleming was banned from driving and to much amusement won the sponsors (Milk Cup) MOM pedal cycle, to great cheers from the crowd.

One thing for sure - he moved faster then than at any time, so far, for the Imps. Perhaps its the trainers?

A man as on trend as you Riiiik, cannot believe you don't have a few pairs
Hahaha. I've wasted money on fashion in the past but who hasn't? 'Older and wiser' I think is the correct term. Adidas Gazelle's are more my style, along with the masses.

Edited to add :- and certainly not with a suit. ?

I think he comes across well there.

At least his explanation is plausible and he has held his hand up.

It’s not like he got done for stealing a chicken from Tesco, committing fraud or for bribery and corruption!

This is non news really

Also if he can afford to buy expensive clothes why not. Each to their own!

I often wear my red Gucci trainers for the footie, but then again, I’m a knob...?

Well I have more shoes than Imelda Marcos but none of them are Balenciaga.

And just for the record that is two pairs of road cycling shoes, one pair of MTB shoes, road running shoes, trail running shoes, walking shoes, walking boots, two pairs of work shoes (I cycle to work but sometimes have to drive to appointments from home hence two pairs), two pairs of Vans, two pairs of Cons, some fabric Docs and some steel toe cap boots for the allotment.

Trainers with a suit? To attend court?

There is one inaccuracy in the article:

"The 25-year-old, who currently plays on loan for League Two table-topping Lincoln City..."

Should read:

"The 25-year-old, who currently doesn't play on loan for League Two table-topping Lincoln City..."

The latest City player to pick up a driving conviction. I can think of Bradley Wood and Delano Sam-Yorke (two).

He's a football player in a modern age. He probably had Beats headphones hung round his neck like a necklace.

And of course he would have been scratching his nose, his neck, his forehead throughout each comment.