Jordan Graham | Vital Football

Jordan Graham

I noticed in his interview when he joined Gills he sounded really motivated. I've watched loads of run of the mill interviews but he showed a real determination with a point to prove.

The key is to keep Graham fit if we can manage that then without doubt we'll have one of the best players in the league. 🔥🔥
It does seem that fitness was his only issue when he joined us.Evans alluded to many players having issues.Like most of us players lost fitness during lockdown. Possibly could turn out to be the best signing for a long time if he continues the way he has started. Might even help to attract a better striker too in the coming days or weeks given his abilities .

Gills site article about him signing says nothing about the length of contract.
The bbc site says this....
Gillingham have signed him for a "undisclosed length of contract".

I really hope it’s 2 seasons. He’ll be worth a fortune next summer. But could be he’s gone the Alfie Jones route of a 1 year deal (his at Hull) believing he’ll be able to take his pick of clubs next year.

Very impressive. You can hear the sincerity in his voice. Sounds very thoughtful for a footballer. No "innits", "you know" or the typical platitudes.

Let's just hope he gets an injury free run, as much for his sake as for ours.

Thanks for posting, BB.

Last edited:
He really stood out on the odd occasion I saw him last season and looked very capable of making something happen by running at people.

There are good players around , but this man has got something extra + a great attitude, i thought wow what a player when we signed him last season, when we got him this season I was amazed.

Jordan Graham has everything to quickly become a Gills legend. He is happy to engage with fans, he scores goals and he is a positive, motivated player. And anyone who is prepared to shoot from a corner and still get the ball on target, has some serious skills.
I'm off to write a song for him now, ready for next month.
#smitten