Jonny Howson | Vital Football

Jonny Howson

interesting to see the number of high profile players from a supposed disgruntled dressing room making long term commitments.
Doesn't appear Hoots has lost the squad at all!

I remember Ruddy allegedly having a go at Hugh AFTER he had signed his contract . I am not so sure that signing a contact means you are happy with Hugh .. It could mean the opposite ! !

One possibility is that some of them think CH's days are numbered and want a lengthy contract so they don't get booted out by whoever takes over.

Player of the season so far for me.

Only going to improve, I genuinely think he'll be an international before too long

It is funny that only last season we (well me certainly) were shocked Howson even got on the pitch because he was so poor - but he has improved I do wonder if this again was because Hughton played him out of position and this season Howson is in a more attacking role.

I saw him on his debut at Stoke and he was shocking but he is great now ! I like Jonny H !

.....same with Beechio ... Play him and he will come good !

I've believed in Jonny Howson, I don't think he was as bad as people were making out last season.

However my faith in Garrido wasn't repaid ala Howson

I was excited when we signed him and for a very small amount in today's overpriced market, but was disappointed in what I saw then in the last couple of games last season he improved and this season one of my players so far.

Garrido yeah would be one I'd sell - he is weak and very slow.

As a Leeds fan I can confirm that Jonny will do well for you -whether he and Snoddy can keep you in the Prem is a different matter entirely as you do have a lot of championship quality players in your squad not to mention a manager of dubious creditionals! I like Norwich - well run club with good local fans , you may however be one of those clubs like Reading who are better off playing in the Championship rather than trying to punch above your wieght in the Prem.

the premier league is over rated and although we are not playing great at the moment there are more than 3 worse clubs than us and generally always will be so I disagree about us punching above our weight.

I am not a fan of the 'little Norwich' argument . We are in the Prem and can be as successful as we want . Its just that most clubs cant compete with the 'buy success ' clubs

exactly. top 7 are always likely to be 2 mancs, 2 scouse, 3 london
and the other unlucky 13 could finish in any of these 13 places.

maybe leeds fans do not want all their ex players to succeed. I must admit if it was the other way around I would not !