Jon Nolan....Jon Nolan......... | Vital Football

Jon Nolan....Jon Nolan.........

I notice all is not well in camp fishy. According to their forum a player and some fans had an altercation after their match yesterday. Moreover some of the tweets coming from their camp suggest all is not well among the players and manager....personally I think Nolan, with his poisonous attitude, should be finding himself right at home their.

Davidimp - 20/2/2016 19:33

Keep up the good work agent Nolan, sure Skelly is crying into his lager top!
Lager top is the ideal drink with a seafood bisque and tear foam

cooperativeimp - 21/2/2016 09:28

I notice all is not well in camp fishy. According to their forum a player and some fans had an altercation after their match yesterday. Moreover some of the tweets coming from their camp suggest all is not well among the players and manager....personally I think Nolan, with his poisonous attitude, should be finding himself right at home their.

He probably started it. Already scored more goals there than I can remember him scoring here, but all seems to have gone tits up since he joined.

cooperativeimp - 21/2/2016 10:28

Some of the comments over on the Fishy are moronic at times. We seem to think after every loss Hurst deserves the sack and the players are unfit to wear the shirt. In our sixth season in the Conference some people still seem to think we are still a Championship level team. They need to get over it and wake up to the reality which is we are, currently, a decent Conference team with a good - but not nailed on - chance of promotion.

I'm assuming the main beef is that you're so far out of contention for the auto's in January/February?

You should really be neck and neck with Cheltenham and FGR.

To be fair they travel all over in big numbers. They must have the best away support by a mile in our league.
Cue the jokes about desperate to get out of Grimsby but fair play to them.

ImpfromWashy - 22/2/2016 12:03

Got to admire their support though; taking 1700 to Halifax is fantastic...........

The more the merrier to whatch them loose as well.. :pointy:

Great support.
To be fair we took over 2k to County and Posh when we were challenging for the playoffs in league 2. If we continue to improve at the current rate (and the recent investment suggests that we should) I can see the Cods Derby being a sell out at both grounds next year, assuming the annual Grimsby heroic playoff failure!!