Joey Barton... | Vital Football

Joey Barton...

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
Bristol Rovers new manager.
Normally losing to Gills means your crap manager gets sacked. This time the Gas take on a new one!

Good luck to him....I’m a big fan of Mr Barton!

Interesting on gaschat.
He’s either the Messiah or a mouthy northern c’nt .
As always, time will tell.

He could have waited a couple of months and taken over at the end of Steve Evans contract!

You can’t polish a turd.

They’ve had some good managers and none of the players have performed for them. How is JB going to change their form?

One of the most loathsome people in football. In a sinking hot air balloon with Robinson, Lambert and Pardew he'd be the first I'd chuck out.

Has his court case finished yet? If not presumably BR know what they are doing.

SE is Mother Teresa in comparison

One of the most loathsome people in football. In a sinking hot air balloon with Robinson, Lambert and Pardew he'd be the first I'd chuck out.

Court case 7th June

Is there room in the hot air balloon for Parkinson?

Cigar......Joey Barton stubbed his cigar in the eye of Jamie Tandy, a drunk Manchester City youth team player at a christmas party! Tandy attacked Barton with a large glass ashtray and Barton was defending himself! Tandy has a history of being in trouble!

Barton going to prison for assault...Yes, he admitted he did wrong and shouldnt have drunk in Liverpool City Centre, but he has stated that he only did it because a lad was punching a woman! Ask yourself this....If you saw someone punching a woman would you walk away? Of course you wouldnt!!

I think he's a twat who has no pedigree as a manager. I'd have thought they'd have been better off going for someone with more managerial experience and pedigree at the lower leagues (like our own man) rather than someone famous for being an average Premier League player and attention seeker.

I think he's a twat who has no pedigree as a manager. I'd have thought they'd have been better off going for someone with more managerial experience and pedigree at the lower leagues (like our own man) rather than someone famous for being an average Premier League player and attention seeker.

Forget that its Barton...How the fuck do you get experience or a pedigree if you dont get a chance to progress and develop? You say like our own man....he started with no experience and look at him now! Still managing in the lower reaches of the football league!

Forget that its Barton...How the fuck do you get experience or a pedigree if you dont get a chance to progress and develop? You say like our own man....he started with no experience and look at him now! Still managing in the lower reaches of the football league!
Still managing in the lower reaches as opposed to 90% of football managers who are actually unemployed.
Personally, I think Barton is a good shout for Rovers bit he’s certainly an awfully flawed character.