Joe Wilkinson MOTD intro | Page 2 | Vital Football

Joe Wilkinson MOTD intro

From a certain angle it absolutely does. Said many times that the new ground should be a Medway stand on each side and a Rainham End at each end. All corners boxed in and that would be a fantastic ground.

I'd call the other end 'The Rochester End'.

Yes watched the programme last night on TV, one hour long episode with joe and his co driver tackling the mountain roads of eastern Turkey in the World's Most Dangerous roads, great watch and then to cap it all they come across a remote cafe high up in the mountains and he pulls out the Gills scarve to add to the owners collection.

Parking around Priestfield was a nightmare for both fans and residents when we left 17 years ago.
Longterm, the club needs to either move or buy land for car parking as part of a park and ride scheme.
Years ago my bruv & self were hanging around the Redfern Road area waiting for the match to start, so we could jump over, when a posh man dressed in a trilby & long coat asked us to help him. He had got his car's bumper caught on the next car's bumper. We helped him jump the car off it & he thanked us. He then asked us where we were going & we said to the match. He said "come with me" & led us the the blue door at the main stand. Banged on the door & the uniformed guy opened it. He said let these two boys in. Don't know whether it was Dr. Grossmark or who!